What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

siembra chingona

TheFlyinHaWyn!

you have one of THE BEST grows on this site my friend. and that is saying A LOT. don't let the non-responses get to you. keep posting, pretty soon people will figure the fuck out how special you, and this thread will be. you guys go BIG. Welcome welcome welcome again. aloha to you from Hawaii, where i will be watching your grow with great interest. Aloha Tio :D a word i actually learned from a spanish speaking person who always addressed me, a friend you could say. aloha bro, you take care and stay safe, i can only imagine having something like that.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

yes yes on the lamb tail lemon lime flavor...i got some beans from brother wesos thru a friend back in the day that was called, limon-verde, or verde-limon, but either way it was a great tasting lemony-limey strain....mmmm...was most bueno. awesome bro, i am hoping for a good harvest for you. aloha

Dirtboy808

Veteran
I'm with Hawaiian you have a great grow going on gentleman. Love the style of planting I worked with a old Filipino man who did it the same way next to his papaya fields. Keep up the posts please. Aloha

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If i'm not wrong verde limon is a strain from Michoaca worked (once again,and very well) by Charlie Garcia,the cannabiogen breeder.

yes There are lines sativonas old
Fromm the lines ending in December.

This sound like what i'm talking about...thanks for the info S :tiphat:

sinaloa

Veteran
siembra chingona

hello my friends:)
TheFlyinHaWyn! thank you very much friend continue with the pictures.
Dirtboy808 thanks friend.
I put pictures of a Mexican crossing my lines.
rock of chihuahua x cola de borrego

Attachments

• DSC00612.JPG
    DSC00612.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00624.JPG
    DSC00624.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00620.JPG
    DSC00620.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 51

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me gusto tu fotografia mi amigo. Gracias por compartimiento.

sinaloa

Veteran
siembra chingona

hi friends
followed by planting chingona
I uploaded some photos of a speck sativona
Thanks for running

gretings,:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG0410A.jpg
    IMG0410A.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG0409A.jpg
    IMG0409A.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG0408A.jpg
    IMG0408A.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 53

Dirtboy808

Veteran
That is a great looking field !!! Bra. Only in my dreams. Shit I want to be one of your workers for a season. How many hours a day do you guys work? Very very impressive!
You need a new malachite, when I learn how to send a picture I will show you the knives we get from Thailand you would love them they are made from leaf springs off old trucks, holds the edge very good. Aloha

sinaloa

Veteran
siembra chingona re,

siembra chingona re,

hi friend Dirtboy808 work of 5.a.m. at 7 p.m. lot of work:)
hola razer gracias,
my friend TheFlyinHaWyn!thank you very much:tiphat:
I put another picture of sowing chingona

regards critter and pepe the grower

Attachments

• Copia (2) de DSC01313.jpg
    Copia (2) de DSC01313.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 48
  • echando tortillas pa comer.jpg
    echando tortillas pa comer.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 55

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Those are some long days but I love your food set up. It has been a long time since I had home made tortillas. I had the chance to go to Rosearita south of Tejuana ( sorry for the bad spelling)to build a orphanage and the food they gave us was so so good. The kids were great I like helping out the kids. They are our future. Do you harvest before the leaves grow on the big trees around the patch? Aloha my friend

Cartel530

Veteran
que paso buey? no troubles with the military out there or are you far enough in the mountains? I know there has been lots of troubles lately in the mountains. My grandfather came from sinaloa and my grandmother from manzanillo and i have wanted to go out there for some time

sinaloa

Veteran
siembra chingona re,

siembra chingona re,

hola buey, :)
si hay problemas con los militares, en algunas partes mas que en otras, en algunas partes muy peligroso,es cuestion de suerte.

gracias por pasarte buey,
saludos,

hello buey
if there are problems with the military, in some parts more than others, some parts very dangerous, is a matter of luck.

Thanks for stopping ox
regards,

BlackBart

Veteran
Your pics are beautiful and I can appreciate all your hard work . the strains that you growing look very interesting to say the least . Here in the states we have had outstanding Mexican strains many years ago during the 1960's . Keep the pics coming sir.

elchischas

Veteran
hola amigos..
se ven bien esas chaparras indicorras!.. lastima que ya no se puedan poner las viejas.. aun recuerdo una buena mota que trajo un trailero de culiacan alla por el 95... no mames que fuerte estaba..no la bajamos con un buen aguachile que hace un broder de aca... buen hilo Sinaloa :thank you:
siga asi compa...
elchischas.

sinaloa

Veteran
siembra chingona re,

siembra chingona re,

hi friends,:)
Dirtboy808 if cut before the leaves fall
MOneYMiKe,BlackBart and paco, thank you very much friends:tiphat:
hola chischas, si todavia se siembran las lineas viejas, pero esas en tiempo de lluvias,aora que dices mota fuerte, recuerdo el 2006 seria mas o menos, subi ala sierra a ver unos pedazos pa sembrar mota, y pase por donde unos amigos que estaban ya sembrando, me dieron un cigarrillo ya forjado de mota,y que me lo prendo,le di un jalon y senti un golpaso, pero feo me sentia perdido por un buen rato,lo que me quedaba del cigarro lo perdi ni supe adonde lo deje.:biggrin:
como platicabamos el viejon y yo, cualquier mota sembrada en esta sierra, te da un patadon fuerte, sera el clima, quien sabe.
gracias aty amigo por pasarte, ya sabes hay estamos:)
continue with photos of the planting chingona.

Attachments

• DSC00704.jpg
    DSC00704.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00691.jpg
    DSC00691.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00692.jpg
    DSC00692.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Latest posts