What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspicious projects

Suspect

Veteran
Day 43 since lightswitch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the top from the same plant, also now flowering
picture.php

My Colombian Haze is having some troubles, some leaves are showing a what I think is a Manganese deficiency. Will have to see what to do as my micronutes contain lots of N.
Oh and the cooltube is gone, going bare bulb rest of it.

Have a nice weekend :blowbubbles:

Suspect

Veteran
:bump::dance013:

EDIT. New pictures added
In the picture below are Colombian Haze and Diesel Haze at day 57. And cuttings from the same plants, the smaller ones are growing taller and flowering and the bushier DH is more developed and is flowering nicely.

picture.php

Diesel Haze
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Colombian Haze
picture.php
picture.php

And the small clones
CH
picture.php

DH
picture.php
picture.php

The big DH is flushing and it's day 63, going to chop it next wed-fri :blowbubbles:

Suspect

Veteran
CHOPPED the DH yesterday @68 days! I had no information about flowering time but I guess the usual range is 10-12 weeks for this one. Checked the thricomes with a 30x lense and saw roughly 80% milky 20% amber.
I got pretty worried and paranoid while trimming it in the kitchen because it was so damn smelly :1help:..
After some closer inspection and trimming I noticed that buds had been blocking others behind em alot, and there were basically half way up the plants height, a double layer of buds.:)
picture.php

picture.php

:bump:420
wake n bake :ying::artist:

Suspect

Veteran
Dried budshots

Dried budshots

I think it dried up pretty fast but after all the buds weren't as tight and dense as they looked.
picture.php

picture.php

Sloppy trimming.

Trimming straight from the v-scrog was pain in the ass, next time I'll use less cable ties and iron wire :laughing:
picture.php

PUFF!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice grow dude, but your purple stems are "classic" signs of Cal-Mag deficiency, the only reason I know this is I had the VERY SAME look in my stems. If you use some Cal-Mag, maybe a little Dripclean to rinse out the salts, you'll be AMAZED at the larger yields and better buds you'll get.

Great job though on the weed doughnut! Major respect!

Suspect

Veteran
Very nice grow dude, but your purple stems are "classic" signs of Cal-Mag deficiency, the only reason I know this is I had the VERY SAME look in my stems. If you use some Cal-Mag, maybe a little Dripclean to rinse out the salts, you'll be AMAZED at the larger yields and better buds you'll get.

Great job though on the weed doughnut! Major respect!

You are right about that, the Colombian haze prolly wanted more nutes than the DH overall, and I'm starting to fix the problem although I think it's kind of hard with my TRIOpack (grow,bloom,micro) to fix it at this point, not many weeks left anyway.
:thank you::tiphat:

CreQ

do you ever have problems having the fan under the 1k? last time i tried putting a fan under the bulb the fan just moved in circles and i was afraid they'd burn the plants....

Suspect

Veteran
Colombian Haze harvest

Colombian Haze harvest

Alright so it was time to take down the Colombian Haze a few days ago.
Yield looks alright for one plant with alot of cal-mag deficiencies in flowering.
The buds' structure is quite airy but they're big. There were almost no trimming to do, just removal of the dried brown leaves, I didn't even trim more than that. I had some of this to vaporize before I took down the whole plant.
The smoke is very intense sativa mindfuck, to be more clear I would call this strain some kind of soulmirror. It forces you to think about urself alot and I like that. S
o if you've been an asshole or have alot of stress you're prolly going to experience a little paranoid/negative feeling with this strain, and if things are fine, then you're mostly gonna enjoy the energizing uphigh with alot of ridiculous thoughts patterns and ideas. :laughing:

I will start curing my CH and let ya'll know more about it when the true ripe characteristics of this herb reveals itself. :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
New strains

New strains

It's time to kick off the late summer-fall indoor vert grow with some good old seeds from my stash.

Strains currently in RockWool cubes:

2x Apollo Dutch-Passion Limited version (last 2 seeds)
2x Litzi Skunk (Early durban x skunk?) Zenseeds
1x Big Bud Sensi seedbank

I was thinking about having the 2 Apollos in a 30litre drip feed aquafarm with 100% Perlite medium, hmm what do you think about that?

And the other plants will be in 10 litre Hempy Buckets as usual.

:wave:

Suspect

Veteran
The Apollo seeds rotted :(

So I put new strains in water glasses again, Jack Herer x2, Diesel Haze x2 + Litzi skunk x1.
3/4 have their first leaves already, very nice speed on the JH sensi seeds germination. :)

Suspect

Veteran
UPDATE

Two Jack Herers and one Diesel Haze, they're about 1/2 foot tall except the Diesel is half or 1/3 in size of the JH.
They're under fluorescent lamps (65W) and coming up nicely. I'm vegging them for one more week all in the same dripfeeder before the Diesel Haze moves to a Hempy Bucket.
At this point I'm thinking of getting 2-3 clones to go along because all current plants are from regular seeds. :violin:
By the way the sensi seeds are superior in quality, judged by their rapid growth.

2 larger JHs and one small DH

picture.php

Lots of algae on the 100% perlite, what do you suggest? Liquid oxygen treatment and layer of hydrotons on top after that?
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I would go for the hydroton mostly because i´ve never used the liquid oxygen ;)
Your girls look good by the way.