What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Bomb Seeds

Coughie

I have some Cherry Bomb seeds via Swami, that I'll probably reproduce at some point in the next year or two.... may even offer some out, when I make it that far.

Cherry Bomb will be around, without a doubt.

Also have the NL5Haze, but I'm pretty sure mine are F4's instead of F5's.
And a BOH keeper - there's fire in them beans.

Buckeyebandit

here is the pix of the mom i used. red stem and the daddy was a green stem. this is one plant

picture.php
picture.php

grayeyes

For those wondering I saw a post on here from Mr. Greengenes in March or April of 2018. So, 'reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated" to quote Mark Twain.

Hi Mr. G.! Started watching the youtube stuff.

grayeyes

After scouring this board I have found Mr. G's posts as late as November 2018. So I suggest he is alive and kicking!!!

I became a major fan after readings his blog especially on CB. His website is amazing down to earth info. Great info from someone who is not only knowledgeable but has commonsense tips. Can't say enough.

I was gifted 5 seeds of the original CB. I hope to grow and seed them this year outside.

Wish me luck.