Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > What can you do?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: What are you doing to help?
I am already a NORML member 34 25.00%
I am a member of a different leglization organization 28 20.59%
I will join the fight as soon as possible 52 38.24%
I like weed illegal it's how I make my living 22 16.18%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

What can you do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2017, 10:07 PM #41
realSTONEDtimes

realSTONEDtimes is on a distinguished road
“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”
realSTONEDtimes is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2017, 10:17 PM #42
Aota1

Aota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really nice
Forward ever backwards never
Aota1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:50 PM #43
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

the poll could use another option or two. for example, i have lost jobs over this & my wife blacklisted from hiring locally in her profession because of my activities. even our Netflix watching has come under scrutiny, & i now have to have a separate account so that nothing i look at cannabis related comes up on her history. if i join ANY organization that sends out e-mail alerts to our phones, it opens her up to further discrimination. (yes, they check that, no privacy. i no longer HAVE a cell phone) so now i cannot belong to any group...

Old 01-18-2017, 02:56 AM #44
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
the poll could use another option or two. for example, i have lost jobs over this & my wife blacklisted from hiring locally in her profession because of my activities. even our Netflix watching has come under scrutiny, & i now have to have a separate account so that nothing i look at cannabis related comes up on her history. if i join ANY organization that sends out e-mail alerts to our phones, it opens her up to further discrimination. (yes, they check that, no privacy. i no longer HAVE a cell phone) so now i cannot belong to any group...
Wow, aoh....yes, in ways, the tides are not changing to be more accommodating. On certain seed sites, a pop up shows they run cookies. So, I click off, scan computer.

Sorry to hear the woes of cannabis in your household.
op asking WHAT CAN YOU DO? Advocate, use faux name to encourage representing government bodies (Senators and such) to revisit their political votes/views.

I've not lost jobs, but walked the tight rope for random testing or pre-employment drug tests for decades. Understandable with people being in my scope of care.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote