Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > What can you do?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: What are you doing to help?
I am already a NORML member 34 25.00%
I am a member of a different leglization organization 28 20.59%
I will join the fight as soon as possible 52 38.24%
I like weed illegal it's how I make my living 22 16.18%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

What can you do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2009, 05:52 PM #11
CANNACO-OP
Farmassist

CANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of light
searchin for NORML membership and support here @icmag .... was thinkin of a poll if NORML if you have membership or not, but this seems to cover it also.

Bringin thread current...

We are NORML contributors.

Can mods reopen a poll?

anyone else got

Old 07-05-2009, 09:11 PM #12
bass ackwards

bass ackwards will become famous soon enough
My thanks to CANNACO-OP for bringing this thread back up. Pactivist,thank you for starting this thread. You have a well thought out and reasonable argument and I agree with you completely.There is strength in numbers and politicians(dirty word)take notice of this. Any organization or group of organizations that can legitimately say they represent 1to2 million voters would certainly make them do so. Vod has a point,if you are concerned about attaching your name to such an organization do so through a friend or relative.
Ipersonally would not support my state chapter of NORML but I do support the national organization through anonymous donations. I have been thinking of joining MPP for some time and this thread has prompted me to make that commitment as well. It's Sunday today but tomorrow I will make the step and join,I will think of it as my Independence Day gift to my country.

Respect bass

Last edited by bass ackwards; 07-05-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: spelling
bass ackwards is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 04:10 PM #13
bass ackwards

bass ackwards will become famous soon enough
This morning at 8;00am over coffee I made my donation to MPP. I feel that now is the time to support organizations such as this. My contribution along with those of other like minded supporters will possibly go towards legalizing MMJ in your state.

Respect bass

Old 07-06-2009, 04:23 PM #14
burnt out og'er

10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough10k is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNACO-OP View Post
searchin for NORML membership and support here @icmag .... was thinkin of a poll if NORML if you have membership or not, but this seems to cover it also.

Bringin thread current...

We are NORML contributors.

Can mods reopen a poll?

anyone else got
Yes I reopened the poll and will sticky this thread now.
10k is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 10:08 PM #15
FreedomFGHTR
Banned

FreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the rough
I think this poll is lacking in options. Classyathome hit the nail on the head with his post.
FreedomFGHTR is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2009, 05:29 AM #16
CANNACO-OP
Farmassist

CANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of light
We support and and proud members!

Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 PM #17
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy Cheeks View Post
What would happen if those 18 to 20 million Cannabis smokers all grew Cannabis?
Well, there would be plenty of weed for everyone, prices would drop dramatically, the number of new exciting strains, crosses and elite plants would multiply, organized crime would take a serious hit, the law enforcement would be completely overrun, the penal system would brake down, and whatever administration in place would be FORCED to reconcider their position on Cannabis, not because of the media, public opinion or scientific facts (which they do not care about anyway), but to maintain the impression that they control the situation.

Overgrow your government.
100% correct. civil disobedience through growing and smoking in massive numbers to overwhelm the system is the way to go.

I'm still pushing my million man march/ smoke out idea.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 PM #18
FreedomFGHTR
Banned

FreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the roughFreedomFGHTR is a jewel in the rough
Really I am still wondering where the poll option for I stood up in front of my city council and told them that a moratorium is illegal with case law to back it up. Where is the option that I stood up in public and on the record and stated that I provide cannabis to patients.

Honestly these groups like ASA and MPP are starting to become our enemies not our ally's. ASA for example is purposely pushing for MORE laws pertaining to medical cannabis and are limiting access statewide in California by being the ones who INITIATE moratoriums in cities that don't have them. They are hypocrites and liars.
FreedomFGHTR is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 AM #19
facelift
This is the money you could be saving if you grow your own weed

facelift has a spectacular aura aboutfacelift has a spectacular aura aboutfacelift has a spectacular aura aboutfacelift has a spectacular aura aboutfacelift has a spectacular aura about
Just wait until Abortion is added to Obama Care while they bypass medical marijuana. Sure, I know there are medical reasons to have an abortion, but it's mainly been a moral issur. Relatively few make to up there to a health and welfare issue.

I've been active.
facelift is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2009, 11:52 AM #20
Blue Dot

Quote:
I like weed illegal it's how I make my living
Anyone who votes this option is no different then LEO.

Shame for allowing peoples lives to be ruined (by being incarcerated) because of money.

1 members found this post helpful.