What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kapernick posts from funny pic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDankness

now, please explain all of the UNARMED people (of various colors) that get shot. refusing to obey a police officer DOES NOT carry the death penalty in ANY state...:moon:

Majority of the time it's justified. Out of all the videos only a few seem like actual murder. I personally think you are much more likely to be killed by a Muslim terrorist.... Don't forget the Mexican cartels too.

W

Water-

you are actually more likely to kill yourself than be killed by someone else, statistically speaking.

got to watch out for the darkness inside of us as much as outside of us

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
So from your perspective a person is wasting their time learning from their errors and then going on to try and make the world a better place for all?

they are condemed for life for their sins against god and are going to "hell"?

You must have been born perfect.

perfectly self rightious

G'day mate
thanks for sharin :tiphat:

G `day Water

Not perfect , but
Never killed anyone , never gave orders that resulted in people being killed . Never been paid to kill . Never involved in a situation of sexual violence which is an inevitable consequence of war , never gone to foreign counties and harmed people .
Never caused the death of non combatants .

So yes compared to Mr Smedley I`m squeaky clean . I `m actually an atheist . I was schooled in a Catholic institution .Rejected that BS when I was old enough to know better .
I only used the hell reference because that`s the language the people who support this imperialism understand .

And you realise Water that when you try to mock me you make yourself look bad ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

W

Water-

G `day Water

Not perfect , but
Never killed anyone , never gave orders that resulted in people being killed . Never been paid to kill . Never involved in a situation of sexual violence which is an inevitable consequence of war , never gone to foreign counties and harmed people .

So yes compared to Mr Smedley I`m squeaky clean . I `m actually an atheist . I was schooled in a Catholic institution .Rejected that BS when I was old enough to know better .
I only used the hell reference because that`s the language the people who support this imperialism understand .

And you realise Water that when you try to mock me you make yourself look bad ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

"Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on
You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
And the whole world has to
Answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bad
Who's bad?"

M. Jackson

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
"Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on
And the whole world has to
Answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bad
Who's bad?"

M. Jackson

G `day Water

Sorry I was just joking .

Seriously though . Smedley and all his cronies before and after from the US military are saints and they will sit at the right hand of god .

How`s that ?

Some stats re US military : From 1964 to 1973, the U.S. dropped more than two million tons of ordnance on Laos during 580,000 bombing missionsequal to a planeload of bombs every 8 minutes, 24-hours a day, for 9 years – making Laos the most heavily bombed country per capita in history.

On a country that was neutral !

United States dropped far
more ordnance on Cambodia than was previously believed: 2,756,941
tons’ worth, dropped
in 230,516 sorties on 113,716 sites. Just over 10 percent
of this bombing was indiscriminate, with 3,580 of the sites listed as
having “unknown” targets and another 8,238 sites having no target listed
at all.

Again neutral country . Take a knee .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

W

Water-

Through many dark hour

I’ve been thinkin’ about this

That Jesus Christ

Was betrayed by a kiss

But I can’t think for you

You’ll have to decide

Whether Judas Iscariot

Had God on his side

So now as I’m leavin’

I’m weary as Hell

The confusion I’m feelin’

Ain’t no tongue can tell

The words fill my head

And fall to the floor

If God’s on our side

He’ll stop the next war"

-dylan

JKD

Veteran
...should look at who kills more African-American males than anybody else - other African-American males.

This statement is true of any ethnicity - someone white is far more likely to be murdered by another white person etc. It is not an indicator of tendency to violence, it is an indicator of where the person lives, who they live around, who they associate with.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
It's a tactic that has been spread by r/thedonald , nothing new really, but they are dam good at it. Why do you think they embrace using the word 'triggered' ect...pushing buttons is there new tech..its simple phycological tactics..some bullshi& if you ask me

lol I changed my title to give a warning to those easily triggered. Doing my part. I thought some might need it...you proved me right.

vta

Veteran
This one popped up today. Click the link for all the hyperlinks..there are many.

Kevin Jackson cracks me up ! As always, nails it !

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/09/nikes-racist-plan-to-kill-blacks/

Nike-KKK.jpg

The Kaepernick Gambit: Nike’s Racist Plan to Kill Blacks
By
Kevin Jackson -
September 19, 2018

Many people ask what Nike could possibly want by signing Colin Kaepernick to a multi-million dollar multi-year deal.

Simple answer: Nike wants to kill blacks.

Before you call me a conspiracy theorist, understand a bit of background as I wrote recently about Kaepernick’s problem in his lawsuit with the NFL.

Regardless, it appears now that Kaepernick’s claims are baseless. His claims of collusion just got a hole poked in his hot air balloon, at least according to John Elway.

Elway claims that the Broncos offered Kaepernick a deal, but he turned it down. Kaepernick’s defense? We had a gag order!

Colin Kaepernick’s lawyer has claimed Denver Broncos general manager John Elway violated a protective order following his comments last week regarding the former quarterback.

Mark Geragos, Kaepernick’s attorney, told Reasonable Doubt podcasters, that Elway may have violated a gag order in an ongoing collusion case against the NFL after he revealed Thursday that the Broncos gave the quarterback a “chance” to be on the team, but he turned them down, the New York Post reported.

“Clearly he violated the protective order that the NFL has been wielding like a club at me,” Geragos said. “We’ll deal with that in the hearing,” he continued.
So in other words, Kaepernick decided it would be better to sue the owner than to play football.

With his stats, who could blame him. At best the guy is a second-rate back-up who could never take a team to the Super Bowl. If all you want to do is field a team, then Kaepernick is your man.

This was reported back in 2016 by NBC.

Colin Kaepernick is willing to take a pay cut to play for the Denver Broncos, just not one as large as the reigning Super Bowl champions would like.

The Broncos are offering Kaepernick an annual salary of $7 million for the 2016 season andthe 2017 season, a source close to the situation told CSNBayArea.com on Tuesday.

Kaepernick and the Broncos have “made progress” on a contract that would run through 2020, ESPN‘s Adam Schefter reported on Monday.

But the finances over the first two years are not favorable for Kaepernick. Agreeing to Denver’s offer would cost the 28-year-old quarterback $12.4 million in base salary, and potentially as much as $16.2 million, over the next two years. His current contract with the 49ers pays a base salary of $11.9 million for the 2016 season and $14.5 million in 2017.

Surely you can see Kaepernick’s point? How would he survive on a mere $3.5 million a year?

As it turns out, Kaepernick may have gotten additional offers than that of Denver.

According to my sources close to the NFL, Kaepernick was offered deals with Seattle, Oakland, and Phoenix, all of which for some reason fell through.

Maybe The Daily Caller article can shed some light as to why?

Despite the ongoing narrative that Kaepernick’s very public political views are preventing any NFL teams from offering him a roster spot, TheDC’s source claims Kaep himself has turned down at least one contract in the hopes of stirring up a media frenzy that eventually leads to a more lucrative deal for the 29-year-old vet.

Kaepernick allegedly doesn’t want to make “backup money” and specifically instructed his representative team not to sign one contract offered at the league’s minimum rate of $900,000 per year for a seventh-year player.

Shortly after the 2017 offseason began, Kaepernick parted ways with XAM Sports — the agency which had represented him since he entered the league in 2011 — and TheDC’s source added that Kaepernick’s girlfriend, outspoken radio host Nessa Diab, appears to be a driving force behind his negotiating tactics.

“Colin thinks he’s fighting a much higher battle than he is,” the source stated. “He views himself as a race messiah.”

The plot thickens.

Was Kaepernick cuckold by his girlfriend into turning down deals most Americans would find lucrative?

Another clue lies further in The Daily Caller article:

Several teams, including the Ravens, Seahawks and Dolphins, have reportedly reached out to Kaepernick this offseason.

Just last week, Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti confirmed he was interested in acquiring Kaepernick to play second-fiddle to oft-injured starter, Joe Flacco.

Two days after Baltimore first expressed interest, Ravens legend Ray Lewis posted a cryptic video telling Kaepernick to focus on football not activism.

Nessa Diab then compared Lewis and Bisciotti to a slave and master, and negotiations stalled.

Is Diab a saboteur, or a shrewd forward-thinking agent determined to make her client boyfriend a “race messiah”?

It certainly appears that way. But there is another angle, at least according to my NFL-associated source. He claims that in order to keep his existing Nike deal, Kaepernick was told by Nike to decline all offers.

If that is indeed the case, let’s look at the implications.

While Kaepernick gallivants around the country pretending to be ostracized by the league, he and Nike schemed to kill blacks.

Shortly thereafter, Nike decided to make a social justice icon of Kaepernick; the man who called out police, the flag, the anthem, and veterans.

And why not kneel against good things in America as a subliminal kick in the ass of religion. All for good measure.

Like past racist organizations, Nike uses Kaepernick to target young black men.

The former NFL player who wore socks depicting the police as pigs is the Chief Part-Negro Marketing Officer for Nike. Thanks, Black Lives Matter!

Nike is a racist company whose tactics are no different than Planned Parenthood. Find a few black sellouts willing to help keep the black community in check. Ironically, the man who wishes to fight the social injustice, just made a deal with the devil.

To sell their shoes, Nike is willing to destroy young blacks. Because only two things will come from this marketing ploy: notoriety for their brand and black teens disrespecting law-enforcement.

Truth be told by Nike, the company hopes for more deadly encounters in the black community. And with each stupid-black-teen-death-by-cop, Nike can roll out Kaepernick.

Nike will pretend to care about the community, as they give away a few shoes to poor blacks. Meanwhile other black teens will line up for their Jordans or LeBrons in cities where blacks kill other blacks in heartbreaking numbers.

1,200 people a year shot over sneakers, but Nike won’t run a campaign for that.

As for the black professional sellouts, Kaepernick is not alone.

Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Serena Williams, and a multitude of others happily take those fat checks from their plantation master. They say to themselves, “Just do it…or somebody else will.”

Unlike Nike, we’ve dedicated ourselves to Bleeding Blue, a project that will undoubtedly bridge the gap between the black community and law enforcement. We are part of the solution. We aren’t profiteering from the inevitable death of young blacks that will be caused by Nike.

Let’s see if Nike does what it ultimately should and embrace its roots. I can’t wait to see the Nike swoosh on those KKK robes.

I

Ignignokt

vta get's triggered when people just glide past his posts like he doesn't exist.

He has to go and try to ruffle some feathers every now and then because he doesn't have anything of value to add, but still needs the attention.

:comfort:

vta

Veteran
vta get's triggered when people just glide past his posts like he doesn't exist.

He has to go and try to ruffle some feathers every now and then because he doesn't have anything of value to add, but still needs the attention.

:comfort:

OK...new dude from last month with 88 posts. Were you banned ? Of course you were.

I troll the deep depths of the progressive swamp. Together with my handy sidekick, Liberty, we ride to find truth, justice and the American way !

btw...the triggered cannot call it back. That would be like some dude calling Mr. T a fool. Doesn't work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.