Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R. Crumb

Thread Title Search
R. Crumb Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2018, 08:32 AM #11
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Happy birthday.

AT LAST!!

An aging hippies thread!! I was starting to feel like the IC mag of old was buried some place. But nope!! Some of you are hiding in here!

I ate a few pieces of paper back in the day with that image of Mr. Natural on them, Gry. That, and some of the ones that had the Sorcerer's Apprentice, too.

Wonder if he ever got a percentage of the proceeds for the MN? Copyrights and all... ;^>)
moose eater is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:03 PM #12
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Happy birthday.

AT LAST!!

An aging hippies thread!! I was starting to feel like the IC mag of old was buried some place. But nope!! Some of you are hiding in here!
well, they say that your memory is the first thing to go. none of us realized it was Shelton instead of Crumb doing FF Bros, so... i can't remember what the second thing to go wrong was supposed to be.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:16 AM #13
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
well, they say that your memory is the first thing to go. none of us realized it was Shelton instead of Crumb doing FF Bros, so... i can't remember what the second thing to go wrong was supposed to be.
The second thing to go?

Not sure if it's -THE- second thing to depart... but...

Being able to score at a concert or street fair when you look like everybody's aged grandpa.

I think that's the second thing to go. Maybe even the 1st.

And dignity. When the folks you approach at said events suspect you of being a UC, all the while you know you've seen more weed, etc., than most of them ever dreamt of. But you're not gonna' blurt that stuff out.

The indignity of aging!!
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:59 AM #14
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwW2L0rCN4

Too good !

Old 09-02-2018, 07:34 AM #15
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:26 AM #16
brickweeder

brickweeder is a jewel in the roughbrickweeder is a jewel in the roughbrickweeder is a jewel in the roughbrickweeder is a jewel in the roughbrickweeder is a jewel in the roughbrickweeder is a jewel in the rough
great throwback thread. For a Freak Brothers movie...imo, it has to be animated in the original style of the comic books...live action will jack it up.
brickweeder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.