What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

I invented reversed backcrossing,,, lol, i have spent years talking to chim,, i love Robert w Allard but I've never really understood it,,

Mayer

Fuk,, where are the mods man

Do I have to go on strains and hybrids to get notice,, is skip or payasso around?

I Was really grateful to payasso for helping with the mentor ship

Mayer

Gmt is pretty much my best friend,, i could phone him and get him to message you,,, if he would turn his phone on for once,,, got some good news and it's like fishing for a goldfish in the ocean

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
It's English Rick MF yeah!

It's obviously englishrick :D

I got real high about 4 years ago and made my password something still unknown to me.. I couldn't even remember which email addy I registered with let alone the password for that either, nothing old pink could do for me.. took me 4 years to be arsed to make a new account..

Anyhoo good luck getting back on fella :tiphat:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Rick's got two threads going with the same title...which means I have to post this here for the lolz...

[youtubeif]jc_oLZuFwaI[/youtubeif]

Welcome back, englishrick!

HB.

Mayer

she had 4 kittens,, kirst wants to keep a female,, the mother is only a year old,,,this cold be exponential

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Phones dead mate. Got you know who later, so bought a 1 day for pass so she could watch her videos. Will be online tonight, hope you get account sorted. I only had mod powers for 12 hours so not sure how much help I can be, but if you think of anything, let me know.

Mayer

Yeh cool,, wish you had a perminant connection,,

Haas is still on the back burner,, but all guns blazing on cd farma again since the big change