Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Uber's OUTDOOR Guerilla AF grow Sour60, Sour Lowryder, Mephisto's Blue Toof and Cosmi

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Uber's OUTDOOR Guerilla AF grow Sour60, Sour Lowryder, Mephisto's Blue Toof and Cosmi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2018, 03:14 AM #1
Ubermensch6

Ubermensch6 is on a distinguished road
Uber's OUTDOOR Guerilla AF grow Sour60, Sour Lowryder, Mephisto's Blue Toof and Cosmi

Hi guys! After 15 years of growing indoors, I'm forced to try my hand outdoors. Strains were going to be 10x Sour60, 10x Sour Lowryder, 5 Blue Toof and 3 Cosmic Queen by mephisto but since meph is awesome, I'll be adding 2 x SODK and 3 x Ripley's OG fweebies. I was originally torn between CosQueen and Ripley's so I was stoked to get 3 for free. And wanted SODK but they were out of stock.

My main goal is to only used locally purchased materials pref only from chain stores so no ordering nutes and additives 😭

I'll have the meph strains in plots, the sours will be scattered about in holes, and a couple may end up in small pots for testing.

I plan on using Alaska nutes when needed but hoping I can get a soil mix that doesn't need many additional ferts. Still haven't decided on an soil mix yet since I haven't shopped around. But I know it will be a standard organic soil + perlite w/ bone + blood meal, worm castings ( I hope ), lime, and Epson salt. I really hope I can find a myc ammendment locally.

Any suggestions are appreciated esp AF specific info. Thanks. I'll update as often as I can but I don't plan on visiting most of the plants very often I will be taking care of the mephisto strains but the reg Sours will be mostly left to fend for themselves..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180421_175549100_LL.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	453126
Ubermensch6 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:55 PM #2
yournan

yournan is on a distinguished road
It Sounds like this will be interesting, when do you plan to have them in the ground by?
yournan is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 03:04 AM #3
Ubermensch6

I was hoping to plant them on 4/20, but the weather isn't cooperating. Now I'm shooting for May 1st.

Old 04-24-2018, 04:54 PM #4
Jd421

Jd421 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermensch6 View Post
Hi guys! After 15 years of growing indoors, I'm forced to try my hand outdoors. Strains were going to be 10x Sour60, 10x Sour Lowryder, 5 Blue Toof and 3 Cosmic Queen by mephisto but since meph is awesome, I'll be adding 2 x SODK and 3 x Ripley's OG fweebies. I was originally torn between CosQueen and Ripley's so I was stoked to get 3 for free. And wanted SODK but they were out of stock.

My main goal is to only used locally purchased materials pref only from chain stores so no ordering nutes and additives 😭

I'll have the meph strains in plots, the sours will be scattered about in holes, and a couple may end up in small pots for testing.

I plan on using Alaska nutes when needed but hoping I can get a soil mix that doesn't need many additional ferts. Still haven't decided on an soil mix yet since I haven't shopped around. But I know it will be a standard organic soil + perlite w/ bone + blood meal, worm castings ( I hope ), lime, and Epson salt. I really hope I can find a myc ammendment locally.

Any suggestions are appreciated esp AF specific info. Thanks. I'll update as often as I can but I don't plan on visiting most of the plants very often I will be taking care of the mephisto strains but the reg Sours will be mostly left to fend for themselves..
Good luck. Depending on where you live. Even though the "weather maybe" crappy where you live. Unless you live in a cold snowy area. Maybe a good ideal too hold off. Even if you live in a subtropical temperate climate a bit or cool rainy weather will help early on. A wet ground tends to be easier for autos to establish a root system in ground.

Just curious you said sour60. Isn't that from the breeder MDzanig? Where you get those? I grew his OG Bluestreak but not Bluestreak 2.
Jd421 is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 07:48 PM #5
Ubermensch6

I thought they were from mdanzig, but I think they were produced by Robert Davenport for new420guys from mdanzig seeds. Not 100% sure.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:51 PM #6
Ubermensch6

I thought they were from mdanzigwhen I bought them, but I then was told in another forum they are produced by Robert Davenport for new420guys from mdanzig seeds. Not 100% sure. Someone said all of their autos come from Robert unless specified.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:25 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Grow em out...see what you get! Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:05 AM #8
Ubermensch6

Quick update.

I really hope the rest of my grow goes better than the start. First problem i ran into is my health simply wouldn't allow me to dig a 4' x 4' x 2' deep bed to fill with soil mix so I had to change to containers. Now the Mephisto's will be planted in ~5gal fabric pots that I made by removing the cardboard from some fabric storage containers I found at Dollar General for $3 each. I could have ordered fabric pots for less but I'm trying to stick to only using materials from local stores that should be found in any major city, in order to help those who can't order online. These are the containers I found:

Planters will be filled 1/2 with composted super soil and 1/2 with non amended soil.

My standard soil is(everything was found at home depot):

1.5 cu ft Kellog Organic Plus
6lb's (1bag) Worm Castings
4 quarts perlite

To make super soil i add the following to my standard soil:

1 1/4 cup Dr. Earth 2-2-2 all purpose organic fert + myco I recommend Dr. Earth Flower Girl 3-9-2 if you can find it.
~ 8quarts 0.25 cu ft of organic compost (whatever kind you can find)

The nutrients I'll be using during veg ( only if needed)
Alaska Naturals Grow, Bloom, Micro, CalMag from Walmart
and of course SuperThrive 1drop per gallon in early Veg

Water will be Spring water from wal-mart(IMO the minerals in spring water help to buffer ph better than RO or Distilled water when using organics. ESPECIALLY if your growing Hydro-Organic)

Seeds will be starting their 12hr soak in spring water + superthrive tonight and will be planted once they crack. Man It kills me not being able to use Liquid Karma or any other liquid kelp. LK + CalMag is all i ever used for years during Veg.

thanks for everyone following along.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:47 AM #9
Heavycream

Heavycream is on a distinguished road
Very cool! I'll be following along as I'm doing something similar this summer but I'm a major newbie.
Heavycream is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 07:34 AM #10
Ubermensch6

seeds are soaking now. Just want to give a shout out to Mephisto. Even though it was most likely a mistake. I paid for 5 blue toof - received 6. 3 cosmic queens - received 5. then they threw 3 ripley's og and 2 SODK for free. So i basically paid for 8 seeds and ended up with 16! now i just have to find room for the extra 5 i didn't plan for. They will be planted straight into the ground for comparison.

I tore one of the pots i was using so there will only be 11 in fabric pots. Yeah, I'm too lazy to replace it. So i'll have 5 blue toof, 3 cos queen, 2 ripleys, and 1 sodk in pots. the rest will go in the ground.

A note on the fabric containers. They are pretty flimsy and the handles are a worthless.