You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Vic High

Thread Title Search
RIP Vic High Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2018, 08:00 PM #11
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
RIP Vic High
And thank you...
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:21 PM #12
CharlesU Farley

CharlesU Farley will become famous soon enough
I wrote this last month:

"Another invaluable resource in the late 90's was the website of the British Columbia Growers Association. Someone by the nym of Vic High established a website to bring together local people who were interested in growing, cultivating and developing cannabis.

It didn't stay local for long.

Soon people found out about it via adpc and fantastic information, as well as seeds, were doing the cross border shuffle. This of course drew the attention of law enforcement organizations (LEO) and soon they were sniffing around trying to identify who was doing what and where they were doing it. Lots of BC busts starting filtering down to the U.S. about the time overgrow, cannabisworld and other sites began gaining momentum.

In 1999, I decide to take a cruise to Alaska. I had heard about a place called the Blunt Brothers from the BCGA forum, so I made plans to visit. I walked into the store, lurked around for a while then went up to the counter and asked if he'd seen Vic High around. He gave me a wft look but someone else asked how I knew Vic. I told them via the BCGA site and I was hoping he could hook me up with some BC bud I'd heard so much about. The guy gave me a skeptical look, so I said, "Look, I didn't want to be the first dumbass American to get caught smuggling buds _into_ BC, so I didn't bring any of my own." He started laughing and told me where to go.

A couple of streets down, I go into a basement area of a store, ask "What do you have for sale?" and the guy uncovers a display area with different kinds of buds and hash. Holy f***ing moly! I'll take some Skunk, a couple of grams of hash and what was my second choice from Jock, Northern Lights."

This is one 4/20 I'll remember for the wrong reason, I could not have created SouthEast Lights without him.
CharlesU Farley is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:30 PM #13
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to hear this, thanks Vic for your contributions

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:06 AM #14
prune

prune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
Nope..it was overgrow.com. That's where we all were back then. And ole Vic High was a regular there. Good times. Alot of info and genetics were passed around in those days...on that forum. The growing community was much smaller and highly illegal back then. I had already been growing indoors for a few years when overgrpw came online but I.was an early member and became a much better grower because of og. But yeah...Vic High man. Regardless of peoples opinions on the guy...he was a growers grower. And contributed alot. May he Rest In Peace.
well, thanks for saying that cause I thought I was in the twilight zone here with all the accolades falling about...
prune is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:03 AM #15
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
RIP Jah Guide

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:03 AM #16
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Only suscribed to ICMag a few days ago but over the years I remember reading many great threads and posts from Vic High. From what I grabbed of these, I'm pretty sure he's higher than ever, teaching angels how to grow and breed...

Peace and love to all :-)
Sticky Sat is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 05:59 PM #17
Hank Hemp

Location: Just South of the Mason/Dixon, away, away down South in Dixieland.
Hank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond repute
He helped me start growing in the OG day's. RIP

I luv this flag more than the haters hate it!
God bless Johnny Boone wherever you are.

Not all who wander are lost

I don't care who you are that's deep

You may see me tonight with a illegal smile. J. Prine
Hank Hemp is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 06:04 PM #18
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
rip vic high. your breeding efforts are probly the only reason subcool has a job these days. thankyou for space queen and killer queen. your legacy will continue
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:09 PM #19
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickybred420 View Post
rip vic high. your breeding efforts are probly the only reason subcool has a job these days. thankyou for space queen and killer queen. your legacy will continue
That an Vic's super soil mix

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:24 PM #20
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
It's kind of a shame this thread is so small.

RIP

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.