What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POORLY BABIES

FlavourFlav420

20180110_210945.jpg

HELP PLEASE!!!

My sunset sherbert and harybo over last 2 days have a discolouring on the leaves really would love some help I'm worried about them! They are in coco under x2 300w led, temps around 28 and humidy 45% everything was going fine...

HELP PLEASE!

FlavourFlav420

I'm feeding them hydrotops feed and currently bioponic bloom and was about to start floral boost as in the 3rd week of flowering ?! How can I get round this? Big flush maybe? Thanks man

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
There are a few less than favorable reviews about hydrotops online. Maybe you should ditch that shit. Get on a common hydro-nute line. I've looked for a few minutes and I can't find all what's supposed to be in the analysis. Wouldn't even know where to begin...

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
And your nitrogen looks lacking, too. This has been coming up a lot in threads lately- first a lack of calcium leading to lack of everything else. Poor nutrition plus lack of mychorrizae/beneficial anything in coco.