What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Strains with less then 1% thc

ECtraveler

Veteran
We'll (Med Tree Seeds) be releasing 3 new feminized and 4 new regular m/f varieties in the next couple of months that all test below 1% THC. That's in addition to the 2 feminized and 5 regular crosses we currently have that test below 1%

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I am currently running a Med Tree Continuum and having some major problems. One simple answer from the breeder would be awesome. Almost no one grows this and I can't find much info.

In terms of nutrients is the Med tree Continuum a heavy eater or a light eater?

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place to ask. Any guidance is cool even if it's direction to another thread or whatever. Thanks. I posted it here because the poster above me had a Med Tree avatar. Hoping he'll see it. ;)

Before the problems, these were very very robust plants and I have already tested these plants and 2 out of 3 phenos are testing abundant in CBD. Supposedly a 1:50 plant. Cross between SuzyQ and a Cannatonic based strain. Have not tested for THC yet.

If I can iron out this problem, I'll have some beautiful samples.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Ringodoggie- When I ran Continuum she was a light feeder but not enough that I had to alter their nutrient schedule from everything else.

I don't want to derail the thread too much so if you want to private message me a better description of the problem and how old the plants are, lighting set-up, medium they're in, and nutrients used I should be able to give you better advice.

FWIW, I'm the breeder of Continuum

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
I tried a few stains named here, some aren't what they are suppose to be, or you must be "lucky", and find THE pheno. The ones I tried weren't stable at all

ahortator

Veteran
Seriously! If you live in the Midwest you have tons of the stuff you are looking for growing wild in ditches and alonside roads! I don't know the CBD %, but 5-8% is something pretty common in hemp. It is possible to test to see the amount of CBD. But I would use it for making oil.

geneva_sativa

Sour Tsunami

Think there was a cut going around out west that was like 12 % CBD and .5 % THC

Pretty sure Seeds of Compassion made a cross with it

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I ran a pack of canna-tsu from sohum seeds, popped 7, got 4 females. I took the finished product to steep hill pharmacy, out of the 4 two were high cbd, and no detectable thc, one 16 or 17% cbd and the other over 23%. the other two phenos I almost a 50/50 mix and one with slightly higher cbd to thc.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Cannatonic Perkins Cut regularly tests under 1% THC. I've personally tested it dozens of times, i think the highest I've ever got was 1.5% THC and 20% CBD, the lowest I've ever tested was 0.3% THC.

Latest posts

Latest posts