You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Rest in Peace Popps

Thread Title Search
Rest in Peace Popps Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2018, 01:01 AM #31
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday Popps!. You would've been 59 today. I love and miss you. One of the only pics i have of you with short hair. This is my dad on my sister's wedding day back in '05. To think I'm nearly your age now when this photo was taken. Wow!
I will forever be grateful for having a father like you! Peace be with you

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 02:13 AM #32
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
So sorry for your loss brother, So young. I know he is looking down at you and smiling. Stay strong and know that 1 day you will all meet again.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:41 AM #33
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
"Put a candle in the window."

I drove my brother's ashes around the mid-west one trip down from Alaska, before burying him next to my mother's ashes in Indiana.

Took him to the Ann Arbor Hash Bash that trip ('95), to a friend's music studio in Wyoming, Michigan, to look at real estate in northern Wisconsin, to the homestead farm I'd worked on in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and more, before burying him in rural Indiana where my mother's family was from.

We took a trip together we'd never taken. And it was good.

Keep the remembrances, holidays, etc., if you can. It's the perspective that matters.

Peace to you.
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:59 PM #34
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Keep your head up mellow.

Never knew my father.Last time i saw him i was 2 1/2 months old when he decided to shoot me up with some speed.I've always been aware that i was dead for close to 2 minutes when i was a baby.Didn't find out the real reason why until i was 22 years old from my half sister.

I recently lost my father in law to cancer.Didn't realize how close i was to him until his passing.

Keep a smile on your face bro,it'd make your popps happy.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.