Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Rest in Peace Popps

Thread Title Search
Rest in Peace Popps Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 07:36 AM #11
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Compassion for the loss of your father.

No lessons come like those delivered in love.
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:50 PM #12
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you everyone for the kind words! Popps was laid to rest Wednesday. The service was at his and my childhood church. We come from a small town. There were friends of his that came into town that he hadn't seen in last 40 years, well since I was born. Times are hard now, but I now they will get better. I have a daughter barely 2 years old, yes I had a kid late in life. She brings me up and I'm grateful for her inning innocence. Unlike popps who became a father at barely the age of 18 after I was born. I lost my mom 5 years ago to cancer as well. That was tough and I thought I'd handle my dad's passing better. Haha, yeah right, dummy.
Anyways I felt like getting some stuff out and what a better way then to do it with strangers.
Stay Frosty

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:53 PM #13
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
My condolences mellow,

You will carry your father s legacy well, for sure ! And he will be in your heart forever,

Keep it green, and frosty
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 06:58 PM #14
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
When did this room get so dusty? This rip for you and your pops. Stay strong.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 07:12 PM #15
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
RIP, Condolences.

Old 09-04-2017, 07:35 PM #16
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
blessings and light to you,mellofello and your family,,
sorry for your loss,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 11:14 PM #17
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Very sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say here to make things better. Keeping him in your heart keeps him alive forever.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 12:02 AM #18
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
condolences and good vibes your way man

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 10:44 PM #19
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
Dad on the right and his brother on the left

Mom and dad on the right

Missing both my parents so much
We gotta find a cure

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:22 AM #20
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
condolences bro

Moppel is offline Quote