What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

superx

Veteran
Happy ferking days, justice at long last...

Enjoy that pint Sir you bloody deserve it after all the grief, i guess the next step will be getting your family over and hopefully getting your life back in order i am sure you will fill us in later.... Freedom man, this bong is for you.

starke

'bout friggin' time someone handed the f'd up judicial system in my country a friendly reminder that their is a thing called justice. Happy for you brother.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....what a result eh?

T'was a fine sunny spring morn'in, so with the support of my blind cousin Steve, who is well....ehh partially blind, and you have to make sure that when he is out and about that he doesn't get all tangled up with the street furniture, so...eh could be a liability..

Anyway, me and Steve took the 9/11 am train from Surbiton up to Waterloo, then jumped in a black London cab, over the Thames and up The Strand to the High Courts, where the USA's appeal against the UK's decision not to extradite me to the USA was being heard starting at 10.30 am.

Me and Steve arrived about half an hour early, just in case we got lost, and we did get lost, so I'll call that good planning.

These High Courts are ancient, hewn out of stone with great arches and flying buttresses, yards and yards of wood pannelling, with little spiral stone staircases going up and down to floors above and floors below all over the place, right smack-dab in the middle of the entertainment heart of London, beings just a stones throw from famous theatres and restaurants and clubs. ...It was a great place to explore while getting lost trying to find court number one, but eventually thru stark determination, and the help of one of the courts guides we make it to court number one, after probably traverssing the entire area, and going from courts numbers in the high 30's.....down to finaly court number one, where the proceedings for my extradition were scheduled for a 3 hour hearing...

I met a QC that was representing me for the first time Henry Blaxland, along with Richard Parry and Ben Cooper as Solicitor and Barrister who had been working on my extradition case from the start....

The trial kicked-off at twenty to eleven and only lasted just over an hour before the Judges had heard enough of the USA's arguments in appeal and dismissed them out of hand. The Crown prosecution service working on behalf of the USA was not able to prove any incitement or conspiracies around my legal trade in cannabis seeds, because there was none. Breeders approached me to vend their wares, I didn't go hunting for or 'inciting' them to do something they were already doing....ie cultivating 'erb.. I'm not doing anything illegal in the UK with a legal product according to the UK Judges...

...So after a bit of fluffling about the Judgement was for my unconditional release in the UK, which is handy because I live here.

My extradition to the USA has been refused by the UK, and maybe now I can start building my life up again after nearly 5 years of grief.

tocix

@Cleardomes420
ICMag Donor
So Great to hear GN !!!, so glad to hear you won't be coming out my way under those conditions !!! , Have a great night man ! you deserve it!! chat is so stoked for you! now to reunite the fam!!! spread those wings again.!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely AWESOME news!!! This is what I logged on today to find out!

Speechless. Congratulations, brother!

dank.Frank

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So Great to hear GN !!!, so glad to hear you won't be coming out my way under those conditions !!! , Have a great night man ! you deserve it!! chat is so stoked for you! now to reunite the fam!!! spread those wings again.!

Yep!....its probably best I steer clear of the USA geographically in the future...thanks for caring.

Absolutely AWESOME news!!! This is what I logged on today to find out!

Speechless. Congratulations, brother!

dank.Frank

...Thanks Frank, you should have seen how straggly the wig was on the Q.C. representing the USA......it looked like road-kill!

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Justice was truly served today as an innocent man was saved from being railroaded into a federal prison in the USA. Congrats Gypsy

peace -fb

Latest posts

Latest posts