Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Will New Jersey Legalize Recreational In 2018?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: WHEN WILL CANNABIS BE LEGAL IN NEW JERSEY?
Will be legal in 2018 1 25.00%
Will be legal in 2020 0 0%
Will be legal sometime after 20120 0 0%
Yo-Who wants to know? Fohgetabout it- 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Will New Jersey Legalize Recreational In 2018? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2017, 07:34 AM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Will New Jersey Legalize Recreational In 2018?

So will it go legal in 2018 after Christie is out of office? What say you?

Old 05-30-2017, 02:40 PM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

Christie will HAVE to be gone. although, it would be fun to see the state legislature pass it over his veto & watch his fat fucking skull explode live on tv... what an asshole.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:43 PM #3
Genghis Kush
Banned

Genghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to behold
no home growing, right?
Genghis Kush is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 08:07 PM #4
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 02:21 PM #5
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really nice
No home growing, for sure, but it looks like this will get done by the end of this year. Dispensaries won't be open for awhile, though.
Mr.Miner is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:52 PM #6
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
New Jersey may Legalize Recreational In 2018.
But no home growing??? WTF
For the record I do not support total prohibition, but what some must realize is that legalization as it is now, is nothing other than a form of prohibition/control.
It is a simple changing of the guard. From cannabis growers/supporters to big $$$$$$$

Will you give up home growing for legalization?click here for more

Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2018, 04:52 AM #7
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
there legal now for recreational passed.now i don't know why maryland has not gone recreational yet???? peac mm
moonymonkey is offline Quote