What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

? 4 Scrogers

motaman82

I'm planning my next grow and I've looked around the web and this forum for the answer to no avail. My question is how would I start training a plant under a net in veg cycle if I veg and flower in two separate places? Has someone constructed a portable scrog net that they can share plans?thanks in advance.

motaman82

Transfer question

Transfer question

Maybe I'm not making myself clear. My question is how do I start to train a plant under one net in a veg tent and then when it comes time to flower somehow transfer said plant to a different tent to flower?

OldPhart

I'm planning my next grow and I've looked around the web and this forum for the answer to no avail. My question is how would I start training a plant under a net in veg cycle if I veg and flower in two separate places? Has someone constructed a portable scrog net that they can share plans?thanks in advance.

Here is one example I found in a quick search. Just have to make the screen and plant into one 'unit'.
bbb08c1ba4c8ec4c7d627318a8d6b04f.jpg

Picture stolen from the internet, but I do like what they did here. This is actually a product you can buy. https://scrogger.com/products/p-scrog-pro-system

Last edited:

motaman82

Thanks

Thanks

OldPhart;7944473... This is actually a product you can buy. [url said:
https://scrogger.com/products/p-scrog-pro-system[/url]

Thank you so much. This is perfect simple, effective,and scalable.

B4URTIME

Those are nice but if you want a cheaper alternative you could make your own screens and just use pvc as a stake in your pots which will support the screen and the screen holds the plant.

I did this for a room to make moving the plants around easy for watering purposes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is also some available like the ones in the photo below. All of these options make moving the plants possible.

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Why veg under a screen ...they can be placed under the screen once they are transfered to ...maybe an unnecessary addition :dunno:

Don't use nets during veg! You can make individual nets to fit containers they however become ungainly and take up unnecessary space.

Use L.S.T to train plants, screws around outside of container and tie growth shoots back, release all ties when going into flower and lower scrog net, arrange shoots carefully and you will have a good canopy!

Now all you have to do is keep bottom clean, remove leaves stealing light from bud sites and off you go!

Good luck