What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Auto Immune diseases and Canabis Oil

I thought I would pass along some info I discovered about Cannabis oil and Serious Auto Immune disease. My wife completed the Rick Simpson Cancer Protocol to deal with her Leukemia the RSO took just over a year of taking 1ml per day to deal with the Leukemia. I don't know if the RSO killed the cancer out right but it is no longer detectable in her blood it could just be super suppressed the only way to tell for sure it's gone is to take a bone marrow sample and why bother. My niece is disabled by psoriatic arthritis an auto immune disease it is destroying her bones and joints so we are trying the Rick Simpson Cancer Protocol on her and it is working so far. My niece's inflamation level has never fallen before only continued to increase and destroy her bones but not now ! In spite of all the pharmaceuticals and opiates nothing has worked period her illness continued to get worse and do more damage. The good news is scince starting the Rick Simpson Cancer protocol using Harlequin 50/50 her inflamation level has fallen slowly but steadily it looks like this stuff is continuing to suppress this Auto Immune disease like it does other Auto immune diseases, hopefully to the point it is totally shut down ! All you people with Auto Immune disease should be thinking about shutting it down with RSO, put that gennie back in the bottle and use the maintenance does to keep it there.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very glad to hear. Instead of RSO, I use fresh leaf material in protein shakes, berries, spinach...it's decreased inflammation/malaise I get when I have an auto immune flare.