What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SCHIZOPHRENIA

shithawk420

Veteran
I've got a musician buddy.don't know if he schizo or what his problem is.but I've never heard or seen this kind of behavior before.when he smokes he gets practically mute, has a smile on his face and doesn't respond.we will talk to him ask if he's alright and its like he doesn't even know we are there.like he's in a different world.almost tripping or something. anyway my point is weed does different things to different people.anyone with mental problems should NOT smoke sativas

GoatCheese

Veteran
Maybe check out strains like Harlequin, a 5:2 CBD:THC clone, if you live in the US, but Reeferman and BC Bud Depot offer it in seed form with fairly stable 1:1 ratio (..they say)

Read the reviews how people describe the effects of the US clone; they say you don't feel much "high" and it helps some peeps with panic attacs, and so on..

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/harlequin/reviews

You can find many CBD-rich strains through Leafly.com, more indica and sativa-effect plants, thou the effect is allways abit different than with rich-thc indicas and sativas with high CBD
Many reviews on YouTube also
:)