Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gypsy is finally home

Thread Title Search
Gypsy is finally home Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2016, 04:43 PM #31
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
Welcome home brother

Some luck of the Irish and green wishes your way

1luvbigherb

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:55 PM #32
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
oh guys....how elated was I last night when I arrived at LHR after getting off the direct flight from Manila, expecting that after 2 and a half years in 'Administrative Detention' stuck in some Marcos era death/torture camp, then finally deported back to the UK, that I would be arrested on entry, on some US extradition warrant....but NO!

Maybe they forgot?
Maybe they just ain't interested in me no more?

Whatever happened, I'm home, and its bright cool weather here, the air is crisp, and I keep pinching myself to make sure this is reality. WOOOO-HOOOO!

I would like to deeply thank all those who have stood by me thru my incarceration.....especially passthedoobie and old pink.

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 03-17-2016 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: more to say
Gypsy Nirvana is online now Quote

104 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:56 PM #33
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:59 PM #34
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Good to see you back.
MileHighGlass is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:11 PM #35
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
Welcome home!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:12 PM #36
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Now that’s worth tipping another pint to…cheers.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:12 PM #37
breederbrad
Banned

breederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura about
welcome home!
breederbrad is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:18 PM #38
McKush
Éirinn go Brách

McKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to all
Congrats Gypsy & ICMAG!

Nice St. Patty's day surprise!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
McKush is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:18 PM #39
thxcannabis

thxcannabis will become famous soon enough
Mabuhay! Hope you got to try some of the Kalinga strains when you were in the PI! Glad you are free.
thxcannabis is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 05:20 PM #40
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Good to see that your home safe and sound. Enjoy your freedom.

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote