What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

justabluez

Veteran
Be careful and keep a good eye on the progeny.

Like begets like!
Though, I've seen some good results in the F1 using males like that, taking the line further could open up a serious shit storm.

Best of luck.

Yeah, I'm just excited to be able to make some seeds for myself. I feel like a MAD SCIENTIST !!! Also, It will probably take me YEARS to get around to popping the new crosses. I still have only popped a couple of the seeds I made from crossing the Snowhigh Pipe Dream about 1 year ago! Both times, I was lucky enough to get a FEMALE with popping [1] seed. (Jamaican Dream X Pipe Dream) and (Colombian Gold X Pipe Dream). I popped several of the (Sweet Deep Grapefruit X Pipe Dream), but they didn't pop in several days, so I threw them out. I will try the Sweet Deep Pipe again one day!!

So no matter what happens with the male hermie pollen seeds, its all GOOD FUN!!!! I'm dangerous with a cotton swab!!:dance013:

CoCoSativas

Yeah, I'm just excited to be able to make some seeds for myself. I feel like a MAD SCIENTIST !!! Also, It will probably take me YEARS to get around to popping the new crosses. I still have only popped a couple of the seeds I made from crossing the Snowhigh Pipe Dream about 1 year ago! Both times, I was lucky enough to get a FEMALE with popping [1] seed. (Jamaican Dream X Pipe Dream) and (Colombian Gold X Pipe Dream). I popped several of the (Sweet Deep Grapefruit X Pipe Dream), but they didn't pop in several days, so I threw them out. I will try the Sweet Deep Pipe again one day!!

So no matter what happens with the male hermie pollen seeds, its all GOOD FUN!!!! I'm dangerous with a cotton swab!!:dance013:

Making seeds is mad fun and sky's the linit

justabluez

Veteran
Black Maui looking good!

Attachments

• bm1_120415_b.jpg
    bm1_120415_b.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 61
  • bm1_120415_d.jpg
    bm1_120415_d.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 53
  • bm1_120415_e.jpg
    bm1_120415_e.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 50
  • bm1_120415_k.jpg
    bm1_120415_k.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 52
  • bm1_120415_l.jpg
    bm1_120415_l.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 56

earthwyrms

looking for SnowHigh Seeds Original Haze x Lambsbread!!!

justabluez

Veteran
Some shots of Colombian Pipe Dream
=========================

Attachments

• cpd_120115_f.jpg
    cpd_120115_f.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 67
  • cpd_120115_b.jpg
    cpd_120115_b.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 71
  • cpd_120115_a.jpg
    cpd_120115_a.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 59

oldCounty

Anyone have pics of outdoor Blueberryblast? When I see things like its a bigger, stronger, yields better, louder, better plant all around over blue dream, it's hard to believe. We're talking santa cruz blue dream/HSO blue dream/bagseed blue dream?

earthwyrms

i know this may sound funny, but does it really smell like blueberries or is it blue tinged and smells sweet or maybe berry-like?

Anyone have pics of outdoor Blueberryblast? When I see things like its a bigger, stronger, yields better, louder, better plant all around over blue dream, it's hard to believe. We're talking santa cruz blue dream/HSO blue dream/bagseed blue dream?

yea, does anyone have pictures? also is there any one who will pm me about the haze x lambsbread?

i guess it actually smells like blueberry?. "So Blue Dream is a Blueberry Haze line from California which yields well indoors and out, it can be super cropped, LST, or whatever bondage type stuff you want to do to her she responds in kind. The Blue Dream in the cross is a heavy yielder and has great aroma and bag appeal. The cross with the Johnny Blaze male has turned out well from test grows. Germination rates have been 100% so far from my own germing and others. Substantial yields from even 400 watt lights are very promising only indicating that even heavier yields can be had from higher lumens.

Aromas from the Blueberry Blast have been Blueberry Skunk while growing and dry. A dry toke gives one the impression of a Blueberry cedar wood aroma/taste. This Blueberry cedar wood taste does seem to translate to the palette.

The high from the Blueberry Blast is up and soaring, slightly trippy but with a level of comfort from the blueberry end. The initial high will take you for a several hours and come down to a comfortable manageable high which induces munchies.

Flower time is roughly 9 to 12 weeks indoors and outdoors the mother harvested in the northern hemisphere in mid October." from a certain site.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I've run a few Blueberry Blast and found 3 or 4 main phenotypes. All were quite tasty and had a range of hightypes and flavors. I had blueberry hash, wine grape and citrus, citrus and mint and also my last surviving keeper who had a very pronounced lemon poppy seed/blueberry muffin smell with a bit of an oily finish in the first round, but this second round the terpenes are different.

Still berry, but less hashy/muffin and brighter smells are a bit more dominant it seems.

Haven't grown it OD, but indoors some phenotypes have healthy yields. The line is great for phenotype hunting and breeding.

earthwyrms

thanks for the reference. on a negative note, it isn't listed there.

railgun looks impressive. iv'e been hoping to stumble upon the seed trading/sharing because all the great genes are limited as breeders move on with their projects and if no people regenerated them for the community then there may be a nice documentation of a grow and smoke; but it doesn't do good for anyone if it isn't accessible. i get down finding supply issues on highly valued or rather endangered strains. supposedly congo pointe noir went extinct and that is the exact point. how is the 12, 13 finger oaxacan on the mexican landrace thread, not everywhere? sativa people must recognize the importance of those endangered strains? i can't imagine rastas letting lambsbread go extinct. why is it that the "uninitiated" and people who don't know rastafarians, have such a difficult time finding the pure lambsbread or any true and still genetically fresh strains? it still seems that the good landrace strains only lie in a few hands and become "legends". i hope i'd open pollinate lambsbread and send it to other seekers to do the same. it's proving difficult on the seeker side. if i can breed/grow 2 strains a year per box, i hope to be preserving the best herb there is, with maybe some other boxes for experiments.

edit: oh wow :V true, but rant, but i'm gonna leave it anyway.
smOo(ツ)oke weed.

Last edited:

justabluez

Veteran
Some shots of the Dragon's Fire. On week 7, and they look like they will be done in 1 or 2 more weeks. I damaged the roots on DF2 when I tried to transplant to 5 gal pot. This is probably why it is smaller than the DF1.

==============

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• df12_121515_a.jpg
    df12_121515_a.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 57
  • df1_121515_a.jpg
    df1_121515_a.jpg