Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Do you think legalizing cannabis will include home growing?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Do you think legalizing cannabis will include home growing?
Yes, I feel home growing will be preserved. 52 33.12%
Yes, i feel the new laws are being constructed properly. 6 3.82%
No, I feel home growing will not be preserved. 11 7.01%
No way, tax money and GREED will take home growing from us. 88 56.05%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think legalizing cannabis will include home growing? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2014, 07:53 PM #41
thatonedude

thatonedude has a spectacular aura aboutthatonedude has a spectacular aura aboutthatonedude has a spectacular aura about
I thought we were talking about if home growing would be allowed once weed was made legal, not the current state of things

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:59 PM #42
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonedude View Post
I thought we were talking about if home growing would be allowed once weed was made legal, not the current state of things
Good point!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2014, 08:20 PM #43
monsoon

monsoon is a jewel in the roughmonsoon is a jewel in the roughmonsoon is a jewel in the roughmonsoon is a jewel in the roughmonsoon is a jewel in the roughmonsoon is a jewel in the rough
Regardless of what we have here in CO - which is legal cannabis and legal home growing -

What happens in your state on the entire matter of "cannabis" is up to you and whether you get out and make change happen or you sit at your computer and wonder what will be.

that's how it worked here anyway.
monsoon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:55 PM #44
WaittillIdie
Banned

WaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the rough
dc

Last edited by WaittillIdie; 01-06-2015 at 09:16 PM..
WaittillIdie is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2014, 10:21 PM #45
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
Regardless of what we have here in CO - which is legal cannabis and legal home growing -

What happens in your state on the entire matter of "cannabis" is up to you and whether you get out and make change happen or you sit at your computer and wonder what will be.

that's how it worked here anyway.
This is a great statement monsoon!

There are many forms of activism that work.
Sitting at a computer one can touch millions of minds with just a few key strokes.

That said, it is no way a replacement for boots on the ground action!

Stay informed, know your rights, exercise them often, and fight to the death to keep them.

Our laws are supposed to be formed by what the people want, not what they will accept.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2014, 10:32 PM #46
WaittillIdie
Banned

WaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the roughWaittillIdie is a jewel in the rough
dc

Old 12-31-2014, 12:41 AM #47
athomewithkyle

athomewithkyle will become famous soon enough
Negative. The only reason they will legalize it is to make the $$$$$
athomewithkyle is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:40 AM #48
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
Just curious and not picking a fight. Have you done anything about it? Put your neck on the line so to speak?
lessee here...does growing for sick relatives/friends count? giving weed away instead of selling it? I've been growing for over forty years now, & have paid quite a price for it. am at present unemployed because of speaking out in favor of medical use & (eventual) legalization in a backwards southern state where it is impolitic to do so. my wife is being blacklisted in her field because of my support for MMJ, as the local establishment would like nothing better than to run us out of town & be able to point & say "see what happens if you disagree with us?" I (and thousands like me) am paying the price for fighting the good fight for freedom, & we get pretty damn sick of young people saying "if I can't have it all right NOW, then I want people to keep going to jail & having their lives ruined until I DO get what I want..."

Old 12-31-2014, 01:52 AM #49
WaittillIdie
Banned

dc

Old 12-31-2014, 02:20 AM #50
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
lessee here...does growing for sick relatives/friends count? giving weed away instead of selling it? I've been growing for over forty years now, & have paid quite a price for it. am at present unemployed because of speaking out in favor of medical use & (eventual) legalization in a backwards southern state where it is impolitic to do so. my wife is being blacklisted in her field because of my support for MMJ, as the local establishment would like nothing better than to run us out of town & be able to point & say "see what happens if you disagree with us?" I (and thousands like me) am paying the price for fighting the good fight for freedom, & we get pretty damn sick of young people saying "if I can't have it all right NOW, then I want people to keep going to jail & having their lives ruined until I DO get what I want..."
Good on ya bro.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote