Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > The BroomRoom...

Thread Title Search
The BroomRoom... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2014, 07:21 AM #101
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice
@RetroGrow.... you're solidifying my thought then, Im just concerned that these being haze cross' that theyll be hard to dial in, clone etc with my very limited knowledge...??Also Im not to sure bout how old these beans will be, maybe 2-3 years already...?? I was thinking of crossing the two, so at least then Iv got some beans lying around, and those two crossed shouldnt be half bad.....? Iv never had the pleasure of sampling either of these two so Im really just goin on word of mouth here, but I like what Im hearing....
I picked 3 knew undamaged fan leaves off and looked with the digi scope. I didnt find anything moving. I didnt see any clusters, and I saw what could be tiny trichs on both the bottoms and tops of leaves. Plants do look over all healthier, some of the new growth seems to be reminding me of canoeing, but theres no blistering on them, it could just be em unfolding, and its me stressing... Im just tryna pick up on all little changes so I can learn as much as possible... I know I need to post more close ups of the actual plants Im taking about here, get you guys more acquainted with them on a personal level, then it'd be easy for all you guys to tell me what I could/should be doin..... Just need to find the charger.....
Thanks for popping back in Retro and for all the advice, very much appreciated....

Bees took a long time to get active this morning, only saw the first one leave the hive after an hour of sunlight..... just sussing the situation out...
SmellyFlorist is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2014, 08:28 AM #102
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Here's some SLH trees right @ the flip. Two month veg in Hempy buckets.
One on the left yielded one pound, the other about 12-13 zips. Vertical, stacked lighting. These had cyclamen mites in veg, hence the long veg time. Heat treatment beat them, and herb was superb. My favorite strain. Great taste and smell. Rocket high. You feel it on one hit. Keeps your dick hard...

RetroGrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:34 PM #103
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice
epic! You use stacked 600's Retro...?? And training?? Thats still pretty big for 2 months hey...? How many rounds of heat did those two get? If you can remember off hand....
sounds like a flower I may like.... very much..... being a bong smoker myself

Old 11-01-2014, 05:17 PM #104
SmellyFlorist

Pics taken before the Liverpool kickoff...

Group shot....

Front six...

Back six...
If anyones got time to burn, try look at some of the new fan leaves, they seem to be cupping, I woulnt say canoeing... yet...
Fuck, Liverpool lost.....

Old 11-01-2014, 05:59 PM #105
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Heat stress. lol that would make sense but also low rh, make sure ur rh is up around 70% if u have good air flow, if not stick closer to 50 to 60%.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:13 PM #106
DONAJTHEIII

DONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the roughDONAJTHEIII is a jewel in the rough
Sorry If I forgot guys

but smelly have you mentioned anything about your starting water ?

Also Ive had rh between 30-40 and didnt see ill effects like that

AJAE
DONAJTHEIII is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 05:43 AM #107
SmellyFlorist

@Miraculous Meds..... Watsup, hope things are well....
Iv been checking the RH, when it rains during the day here like yesterday an last night its really high. When I wen to bed last night it was reading 89% !!! When I woke up at 5am I checked again, reading was 80%.... On our sunny days it might drop to low 60's.....
How do you think this could be effecting this on a whole negatively...??

@AJEA..... watsup buddy.... hope schools been good this week, checked your update.... cant wait for pics....
No probs bout asking q's like that.... Iv got two 1000l drums connected to my roof gutters... so I use that fresh rain water... I really have no idea what all the fancy details are bout it[maybe I should find out...] But my thinking was.... Can you really better fresh spring rain water....?? I mean, can you.. lol

Fuck, at least my eyes gone down, looking more like bozo than shrek every minute.... just dreading the itch.... a week of fireface... great, did I mention its humid here......

Old 11-02-2014, 06:07 AM #108
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyFlorist View Post
epic! You use stacked 600's Retro...?? And training?? Thats still pretty big for 2 months hey...? How many rounds of heat did those two get? If you can remember off hand....
sounds like a flower I may like.... very much..... being a bong smoker myself
1000s on top, HPS, 400s on bottom, Metal Halide. No training. Those were 8 foot trees. Ten foot ceilings. Actually, those two may have been a bit longer. Lost track of a couple. Three rounds of heat. They perked right up after treatment, and there was nothing living. Cyclamens were confirmed by scope, and eggs were plainly visible under leaves. Mangoes all over the place outside.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:15 AM #109
RetroGrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyFlorist View Post
Pics taken before the Liverpool kickoff...

View Image
Group shot....

View Image
Front six...

View Image
Back six...
If anyones got time to burn, try look at some of the new fan leaves, they seem to be cupping, I woulnt say canoeing... yet...
Fuck, Liverpool lost.....
They look improved. I see a one or two leaves with the "twist", but nothing definitive. Have you checked your roots? I would pull one out of it's pot and check roots carefully.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:38 AM #110
SmellyFlorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrow View Post
1000s on top, HPS, 400s on bottom, Metal Halide. No training. Those were 8 foot trees. Ten foot ceilings. Actually, those two may have been a bit longer. Lost track of a couple. Three rounds of heat. They perked right up after treatment, and there was nothing living. Cyclamens were confirmed by scope, and eggs were plainly visible under leaves. Mangoes all over the place outside.
Fuck..... Respect
Mangoes...... Gggrrrrrrrrr
Iv just repotted... the roots looked okay in colour.... predominantly white, I did post of pic of roots. I think I may have over watered a bit. I gave a proper soak before the 2nd heat treatment, so much so that I didnt need to water afterwards[the were still heavy] I repotted the next day[wednesday] and gave a good soak[the pots are still heavy this morning[sunday].... and Iv been spraying with asprin once, maybe twice a day. An Iv only got 400w lights... the light might be a bit high, just fuck, scared of burning them, its a DIY hood.
Also, when my temps are around 20Dcelcius the RH is 80%.... when its around 28Dcelcius[when its not raining] the RH is around 60%...
So basically when its warm my RH is on average is 20% Lower than when my temps are cooler.... High temps good RH... Low temps fucking High RH..... Not sure if this is effecting my efforts...
Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and reply Retro.... much appreciated....