Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP hillbillieonpcp

Thread Title Search
RIP hillbillieonpcp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 03:10 AM #21
walt cunningham

walt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nicewalt cunningham is just really nice
rest in piece kind sir

walt cunningham is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:21 AM #22
est1977
Resident BAD GIRL!!!!

Location: I've smoked so much i cant remeber but im in a legal state yay!!!!!!!!!!
est1977 is a jewel in the roughest1977 is a jewel in the roughest1977 is a jewel in the roughest1977 is a jewel in the roughest1977 is a jewel in the roughest1977 is a jewel in the rough
Cool Dude Chatted with him a few times on here RIP

My Work

Though I do not believe
that a plant will spring up
where no seed has been,
I have great faith in a seed.
Convince me that you have a seed there,
and I am prepared to expect wonders.

Henry David Thoreau

In compliance with Prop. 215/ SB420

I manufacture dope you just traffic'n
-Unknown M.C.
est1977 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:24 AM #23
nattynattygurrl
Natalie J. Puffington

nattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud of
A gentleman, comedian and all around great guy.
Hillie was the greatest company and my life is so much richer for having had Hillie in it, even briefly.
Despite the tears, I am grateful.

One thing I know to be true of everyone who spent time with him, they all wanted more time with the ever elusive, always a blast, Hillbillieonpcp.

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
"
-Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
written by Harper Lee
nattynattygurrl is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:31 AM #24
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
hilly was the first person we met on this site, 10 yrs ago....there was never any awkwardness or anything , we were friends from the very moment we met. babba and i spent a lot of time with him and it was never dull.....one time we had tickets for a giants game....met in the city and hung out at the park for a while then headed to the game, he gets pulled over on the way to the game and doesnt make it...he was always doing crazy shit...we had so many good times, he made me laugh, made me crazy but would do anything for his family and friends.
he was one of my best friends and i will miss him so ever much. its a sad day for me

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:07 AM #25
g0dzilla

g0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the roughg0dzilla is a jewel in the rough
Rip brother hillie. Sad news indeed. Puffin tough.
g0dzilla is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:50 AM #26
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

I recall his handle, no interaction between us though, sounds like a well loved guy to be missed by all he touched.

R.I.P. Hillbillie

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:10 AM #27
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
Ah man...that sucks...first thing I thought of when I saw the title was how young he was...we met up in L.A....hung out...waited for shmoe...and I know he had shmoes back while he was down ..he struck me as a cool dude...didn't really know him..but I got love for everyone I've met via icmag....sad news...putting away the flowers for the night and pulling out the bubble...
subrob is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:05 PM #28
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor

You leave a hole in my heart.

This world lost a lot of passion when you left.

I will miss you.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
- Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2014, 01:17 PM #29
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
RIP hilly....damn man.....one of thefirst heads ive met here.....

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:35 PM #30
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant future
damn ,, always had good rapport with old hillbillie ,
one of the good guys ,
sad to see them go ,
travel safe man ..
Donald Mallard is offline Quote