What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

soopy

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soopy

Veteran
And I crossed a male LT F3 to the Hell's Angel OG and got some nice results...
picture.php

picture.php

Made some F4's too to go through one of these days. This strain produces some of the largest seeds I have ever seen, almost pink pencil eraser sized.

soopy

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Chefboy and HYF!

She is a wonderful plant. I'm not of the opinion that this was the Lemon Thai in the OG story, as stated above by CBF(?), she isn't a pure Thai, but a cross of Hawaiian origins according to speculation by Dutch Flowers in their catalog description. I would believe that this DF Lemon Thai is the lemon in Lemon Skunk. That samples I have seen of LS had that unmistakable LT sweet smell....fwiw.

cpt.kush

Come on ...somebody make another generation of these please! ..i missed out on MotaRebel's drop and fusen seeds drop .the third time i gotta gett'em.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey Verdant, how long did your phenos take to finish? I have some pre98 x lemon thais sitting around that should be run:biggrin:

Cannavore

Veteran
This is a veg picture of a plant from a mix pack that contains both male and female Lemon Thai.. Is there any way of determining if I have some LT genes in this plant? Leaf shape or smells perhaps?

Whaddya think?

picture.php

SurfdOut

Veteran
Oh yeah, the chick I just started dating is growing LT, and it did come from here right? I'll get a cut and grow it out when she gets back from Cali, if she cherry I will send out.

St. Phatty

I feel like I've been smoking Lemon Thai.

Been smoking Candyland, Silver Kush - both citrus'y.

What is implied by "Lemon" in a strain description, as opposed to "Lime". The lemon is less sweet, more sour ?

Anyway, Lemon Thai - that does sound good !

Brelva

Well, lemons and limes each have a distinct smell. One smells more yellow and the other more green lmao :tongue: You could always go buy some lemons and limes and get ripped while comparing the smells of em haha

But yeah, Lemon Thai sounds pretty great. Bodhi's Buddha's Hand is callin my name....

B

Bob Green

I thought I had a cross of this Lemon Thai in the first of Reeferman's Harmony F1 without any SMCG in it but he said it was Lemon Lary OG x Chang Mai Lemon Thai from an 83 pure Thai. Would be cool to cross that into the Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai if it comes back around again.

B

Bob Green

Fusion seeds had some for a while but I was too late and missed all the LT beans. They where working on a cross they called "Lush" that was SFV OG x Lemon Thai. Seems they fell off before I could get my mitts on any. It sounded like the Harmony from Reef. I was hoping to cross those as well. ;(