Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Where can I get ECSD S1's other than Greenthumb?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Where can I get ECSD S1's other than Greenthumb? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 06:08 PM #11
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
That's the best route, hit up Gene Traders, some folks who go there have the ECSD cut.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 06:16 PM #12
pinkus

pinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
My ECSD S1 project was something I worked on for a long time. The results were plants all over the map. Nothing consistent and I ended up binning the project. Maybe that's why there isn't much available, doesn't seem to self well.
yeah, trying to purify a stellar polyhybrid is like trying to glue back together a broken vase with 100, 000 pieces.

I'd suggest breeders that are Xing it, or going back to what ECSD was made from.
pinkus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:06 AM #13
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Not that I am able to get to a Gene Traders event but would like to know what are the prices there!
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM #14
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
I’ll let you know prices in Feb—lol
I was quoted $30 or 4 for $100 but that’s only if your dreads are below your knees
Str8 fam style
Burt is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 11:03 AM #15
budsicles

budsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Have you looked into Humboldt seeds? They have Amherst Sour Diesel and such.
I haven't run Amherst but have run their "Chemdawg" as well as Dinafem Diesel. The keeper Chem smelled like cantaloupe and the keeper Diesel smelled of fresh rubber...like a tire factory. They weren't really what I was looking for though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt View Post
What gets me is that the clone is
in every state in the union but being tightly held
Perhaps gene traders Feb event in Mass will have what your looking for
All the best in the quest
Yeah, it's frustrating. That event looks very cool, wish I lived closer. Might need to take a little vacation. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkus View Post
I'd suggest breeders that are Xing it, or going back to what ECSD was made from.
I've thought about this...trying out the family lines used to make it. Seems that according to lore it's (91Chem x MSS/NL) x DNL with DNL being NL/Shiva x Hawaiian. So I've played with numerous chem lines, skunk, and a NL more recently. But none of those had the same desirable characteristics I get from "diesel" lines. What I have never knowingly messed with is hawaiian genetics. You don't really hear much about hawaiian strains in modern times. Also, who knows what the hell the "hawaiian" in the ecsd actually was made from. Or if ecsd even has hawaiian in it. I don't know.

Last edited by budsicles; 09-19-2018 at 11:18 AM..
budsicles is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 11:50 AM #16
budsicles

budsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura about
This was also just posted in the ecsd thread...
Quote:
I will say I grew MSS and she does look very similar to ECSD.
So maybe I need to try MSS. I have only played with various sweet skunks and dissimilar hybrids.
budsicles is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 01:21 PM #17
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
ECSD is a bagseed from a plant that was a bagseed of chem91. Vondo, the guy who popped the seed laid it all out in the comments of one of JJ's instagram posts. He suspects it was an RFK that hermied onto the 91 bagseed female but doesn't know for sure.

So chem91 is the grandmother. It's possible Weasel was running MSS alongside and it hermied onto the 91 to make the first bagseed Vondo found. Speculation is all we have until someone puts the MSS into phylos.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:43 PM #18
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Bodhi crosses the MSS to his Appalachia male.
That may be another place to look if you can find the seeds.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 03:07 PM #19
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt View Post
I’ll let you know prices in Feb—lol
I was quoted $30 or 4 for $100 but that’s only if your dreads are below your knees
Str8 fam style
I put my dreads in the worm farm last January. Ill dig them out. You get me that ecsd clone please.

Thanks!
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 03:50 PM #20
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Loud seeds? Saw some Sour backcrosses in their lineup a while ago
Happy Times is offline Quote