Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything Outdoor 2018

Thread Title Search
Anything Outdoor 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2018, 09:35 AM #1081
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Really enjoying the show! Keep up the green work guys! Probably going to be taking some tops this week if I have to. Cold front and some rain on the way later this week!

Photo from previous update

View Image

Isn't that early for just about anywhere in the us? I don't know where 39n is. I know I'm kind of north but i don't have really anything thats tops are done before October21st
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:33 PM #1082
yahooman

yahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the rough
looks nice bro!what strain is that?

Quote:
Really enjoying the show! Keep up the green work guys! Probably going to be taking some tops this week if I have to. Cold front and some rain on the way later this week!

View Image
yahooman is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 07:12 PM #1083
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
Yahooman: what is farmhard? They mail clones or something?

Vwkindbud: if you want automated watering but you have some remote patch without electricity, i have some dirt cheap solar pumping solutions. As long as you have a stream or some sort of water source. Would work well for gorilla growing of that's what you are doing.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:49 AM #1084
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Sunny side branches

Shady side branches
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:53 AM #1085
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Thanks guys! Its a Deep chunk hybrid mix I've preserved. It has sour bubble, bubblegum, og kush, jamaican, bubba kush, and another afghan. Its very indica dominant, helps with muscle pain and fatigue!

PDx Flowers are coming along well! Looking good! What kind of a container are you growing in?
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 04:11 AM #1086
bpb

bpb will become famous soon enoughbpb will become famous soon enough
Quote:

View Image
Looking good pipeline!!! Your DC crosses have always been spectacular bro!!
bpb is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 04:24 AM #1087
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Thanks! Been a blessing to preserve this line. It will go up on the auction site later on this fall!
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 05:07 AM #1088
TheScorpion

TheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
think i give them about 18 gallons a day right now. It's water only. I don't liquid feed outdoor plants. Only greenhouse plants get liquid feedings. plants are in amended soil. Nothing during veg. I top dressed with chicken manure at the beginning of stretch. And i will do 2 or 3 top dressings of precipitated Bone meal and potash through flower. My soil mix is just on point. No liquid nutes, no tea. I do not shop at hydro stores.

Vwkindbud: yea i have a trim crew. I have allot of gardens. trim from holloween until spring rolls around. I also have trim machines. A crew bucks the dry bud off the stem. It goes through a dry trimmer. And then i pay a crew to touch it up with scissors.
Strain in picture is blue dream x skittlez x og from clone. They are just fabric pots. You never used a smart pot?
Why can't you have automated watering?
Seriously excellent soil, there.

Do you have a recipe you'd feel like sharing?
TheScorpion is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 08:41 AM #1089
CrushnYuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion View Post
Seriously excellent soil, there.

Do you have a recipe you'd feel like sharing?
There are allot of ways to skin a cat. I do it as cheaply as possible. As long As it's fluffy, drains well but holds water, isn't hydrophobic, has enough nutrients in the right balance, and is verry alive and breaking down quickly, it works. It has to stay that way over the years. I treat my soil like compost piles. Whatever i throw in there decomposes fast and i keep introducing fresh organic material to keep it that way.
To start
For the base media 1/3 compost, 1/3 drainage material, 1/3 fluff.
The drainage material i do a mixture of lava rock and perlite. Mostly lava because lt lasts longer and doesn't float as easy. For the fluff i usually do mostly coco. Pine bark fines or peat is good to add fluff of you need to bring ph down.
Lots and lots of organic nitrogen and fresh organic material.
An easy one is (per yard)
37lbs of chicken manure pellets
2 lb of calphos
7.5 of fishbone
1.5 of langbineit(or potash depending on your water source
7.5 lbs of alfalfa

You can substitute Lots of things but the alfalfa isn't optional. It gets your mix cooking. It brings the soil alive and decomposes fast. You stick your hand in it when you first add allot of it and It's unbearably hot. If you have time to let out break down, put as much as you can in.

Old 09-20-2018, 11:59 AM #1090
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks guys! Its a Deep chunk hybrid mix I've preserved. It has sour bubble, bubblegum, og kush, jamaican, bubba kush, and another afghan. Its very indica dominant, helps with muscle pain and fatigue!

PDx Flowers are coming along well! Looking good! What kind of a container are you growing in?
Thanks, I like the resin rails on your last photo, I almost would have guessed DC was in that one just from seeing that heavy resin on the undersides of the sugar leaf and the thick rails. My plants are in wood boxes mostly and a couple in pottery containers, nothing bigger than 4-5 gallons. I'll post more complete pictures when it starts to be time to bring them in, won't be too much longer on some. Like this Macob Kush for instance, its fading and starting to drop it's fan leaves and turn autumnal colors, looks not too far off from being done.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote