What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cat eating flowering n lights

insomniac_AU

Haha animals in general just don't care about our plants. :)
I did a test. I offered my cat grass and a cannabis leaf and she ignored the grass and went straight for the leaf. :dunno:

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Gave the cat some bud now all it does is lay around and watch the mice steal shit. That's when it isnt sleeping 18 hours a day.... . Fucking thing is useless now.

Blazeee

Veteran
My friend got a cat recently. First thing that little fucker did was climb in to his tent through the intake ducting lol. About a week later hes climbed back in and pissed in to one of the pots of the flowering plants in there that were about 5-6 weeks in to 12/12. My buddy thought nothing of it until a few days later the plant had yellowed up / burnt up completely. He told me and flushed it out but the plant never came back around. That cat cost him a couple oz

Latest posts

Latest posts