What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddy just kicked me down his 2002-2004 era seed vault - What should I pop first?

beta

Veteran
A good friend of mine who's been growing forever just found out he won't be able to have his own garden for a couple years so he kicked me down his 2002-2004 era seed collection in the hopes I could get some of them popped before they went bad.

Lots of really exciting stuff to choose from - What should I dig into first? Does anyone have experience any of these varieties from this era?

I'm an amateur breeder so I plan on keeping any exceptional males I find.

Sensi Seeds - Jack Herer
Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush
Cannabiogen - Destroyer
DJ Short - True Blueberry
BOG - Bogglegum
BOG - Blue Moon Rocks
TGA - Blue Jack (Blue Stick x JTR)
THSeeds - Heavy Duty Fruity

Thanks!

thejact55

Wasnt impressed with vanilla kush personally. Id leave that one for later. Rest are probably killer.

HHILL

I’d pollinate a branch or two of each, at least make some f2’s... you’ll get more seeds and open up the genetic library of the strain.

bestothebest

I’d say destroyer if your room can do it, then true blueberry. Whatever you do, f2 all of the plants. Some may not look good, but could have great prodigy. And some of those are rarer.

B

bench warmer

Nice selection!

AFAIK, TGA’s Blue Jack are no longer available anywhere, whereas I believe all the others still are,

So, Id grow out the TGA seeds (along with Bogglegum... Cross them for a high yielding tasty selection).

Bench

beta

Veteran
AFAIK, TGA’s Blue Jack are no longer available anywhere, whereas I believe all the others still are,

According to my friend they were a limited edition release from TGA Canada, only a couple packs ever made. They're rare enough that I haven't been able to find any grow reports on them anywhere.