What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb + ojd's legendary feminised paintbrush

B

bigganjabud

Ok so Erm......

How do I start this??

I normally add a strain description in my opening statement but I'm lost for words, I haven't a clue where to go for an explanation on the parent plants

With that said......

8 triangle kush cookies x Casey Jones

Also blessed with

8 silver Nevilles haze x Casey jones

All 16 are feminised

However seeing as these are testers I've come up with an idea that I think will be cool

Gonna ask ojd what he thinks and then post later on

These will see water when I get home

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I’m def interested in those TK cookies...

I’m gonna be keeping an eye on this here...

B

bigganjabud

The bgb is in the building!
Hello mate, I’m joining the audience....

And now the kettles on tea and biccys for everyone

Caramel wafers? Or there's the foxes moments over ere by me but I've got me eye on em

Stay blessed everyone

Nameste

mr.brunch

Veteran
Caramel wafers and foxes moments? Well I better get some Cadbury melt in the middle as it’s a special occasion and all that

Best of luck as always

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys anyone know what happened to bgb looks like he left the building..:chin: hope all is well bgb just in case you reading this :comfort:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Bad news.... reminds us of the legal climate we are in.
Hope all goes as well as possible bgb.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I usually talk with BGB at least once a week over at Instagram. Haven't heard from him since he posted on here he got busted. Hope he's ok, and didn't get super fucked.

scrogrow

thanks for all the concern guys im back and this is me

if anyone wants me to clarify who i am feel free to ask me any questions only you would know the answer

ok to sum up i got bent over a little bit but im not too sore

im going to get my post count up but i have suffered a massive loss

my seeds ,my equipment ,my spare cash ,my safe feeling all gone

i got done for 31 plants in the end

i explained that my mental health isnt allways tip top and i suffer from bi-polar ,adhd and ptsd so iwas studying the strains that are being perscribed for my particular mental health problems in the usa

i also explained that thisius what i was growing to save myself from the groggy feeling that the doctors perscribed me

i was lucky onthe thursday night the day before court the governmentdeclared we in the uk could speakto our doctors and attempt an medical useagecertificate im still waiting for a reply from that

HOWEVER now the news that im happy to announce

im currently subject to 18 months probation so im still out on the roads and not under incarceration

however im now reduced to "street weed" and astronomically priced shit at that !

so with thatsaid watch this space

im currently attempting to collect some equipment and call in some favours as everything was taken ,however every cloud has a silverlining

thanks for the kind and positive vybez everyone

stay blessed

onelove

nameste

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey man, not encouraging anything, but if 18 months or 0 go by,, and you want fresh genes, give me a shout.