What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

M

moose eater

I was making our deluxe salad for lunch; romaine, spinach, mushrooms, green pepper, pepper jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, strips of black forest ham and sliced pepperoni, and what ever else, with parmesan cheese and homemade ranch dressing.

My mind wandered as I prepared this, and I loathe prep any more, but sometimes it's necessary.

I imagined Martha Stewart discussing the various creative ways of coping with a Pandemic while prepping in her kitchen;

Radish and alfalfa sprouts!! She'd likely, maybe be making radish and alfalfa sprouts. So after I chuckled at the imaginary dialogue in my mind. …. guess what? I looked around, and I think....We still have jars of seeds for making radish and alfalfa sprouts!!

It's a good thing, too.

A

anoydas 666

lol after 8 visits to super market they had some super soft dunny paper, 3ply ten pack yahoooo. some old dudes like my self having a good old chuckle about it all.had to get a kg of prawns, 29$ a k for easter.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was making our deluxe salad for lunch; romaine, spinach, mushrooms, green pepper, pepper jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, strips of black forest ham and sliced pepperoni, and what ever else, with parmesan cheese and homemade ranch dressing.

My mind wandered as I prepared this, and I loathe prep any more, but sometimes it's necessary.

I imagined Martha Stewart discussing the various creative ways of coping with a Pandemic while prepping in her kitchen;

Radish and alfalfa sprouts!! She'd likely, maybe be making radish and alfalfa sprouts. So after I chuckled at the imaginary dialogue in my mind. …. guess what? I looked around, and I think....We still have jars of seeds for making radish and alfalfa sprouts!!

It's a good thing, too.

moose, your salad recipe made me hungry. thank God you mentioned radishes and alfalfa to snap me out of it! i was about to run amok in the kitchen...whew!:biggrin:

Bobby Boucher

fancy guitar work. i tried learning/playing it was bad. i can get down on a djembe in a drum circle though

I really envy percussion guys.. That energy is just.. the antithesis of who I am. None of my friends understand how I can play these songs note for note and still have no idea how to coordinate within a group..

Chronically maladjusted to other peoples' musical energies..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
For $25,000....DO NOT MOVE OR GO OUTSIDE.....
PS....."They might have a Counter-Offer"

Yeah, bribe cops $25K to violate people's constitutional rights of travel, assembly, and speech. They already have an "us vs them"attitude against people. And yeah, some of can shoot very well. I got pretty good at long range shooting with .308, because of just this.

Let's hope this blows over and we can go back to hating each other over politics.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah, bribe cops $25K to violate people's constitutional rights of travel, assembly, and speech. They already have an "us vs them"attitude against people. And yeah, some of can shoot very well. I got pretty good at long range shooting with .308, because of just this.

Let's hope this blows over and we can go back to hating each other over politics.

i've never hated anyone over politics. i've pissed a few off to where they won't even discuss the weather though....stupid people? them i hate...:tiphat:

A

anoydas 666

a very quite good Friday around here, overcast day but suitable for a beer or two.

M

moose eater

Years later, sitting near the fire, my grandchildren will hear this tale:

It was a swirling-snow, windy day, with a winter weather advisory, when Murphy took a shit on our wi-fi router. Probably because Murphy KNEW my wife was working from home, over the internet...

Fortunately, we were also out of Turkish dried organic apricots, the need for which sealed the deal, so another trip to town was made..

It was at that point I knew the Virus was an Irish conspiracy, and Murphy was key to the plan.