What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Once she fills in this girl will be loaded.

picture.php

picture.php

Dirty socks,how can people enjoy that?

No matter on smell your plant look great Hammerhead,i love fruity and flowery smells.

You are good grower,plant have much sugar on self.

Is that organic grow?

Greetings

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dirty socks,how can people enjoy that?

No matter on smell your plant look great Hammerhead,i love fruity and flowery smells.

You are good grower,plant have much sugar on self.

Is that organic grow?
Greetings

lol, people love plants with nasty orders. I don't remember it was years ago. I was doing both back then. I do not grow 100% organic anymore.

lol, people love plants with nasty orders. I don't remember it was years ago. I was doing both back then. I do not grow 100% organic anymore.

Thank you for replying.

Sometimes here where i living was know to come nasty smelling
weed,i know what you mean,but it was usually brick weed from
Albania and South Bosnia that was packed and cured in wrong
way,always too wet,moldy.

Those your plant looks too much beautifull and it doesnt look like
brick crap we was getting here before.

I need to learn more,its surprise for me that this modern strains
have also nasty stinkers.

Greetings

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Cheese or Blue Cheese is my guess, what do I win :gday:

View Image

That pic of yours looks like a cheese x chocoloperocklock that I did years back, so can understand ur guess!

But is a Bananium pheno from In House..freak plant that made only foxtail calyxes but finished on time, frosted as much as anything I've grown and it made a bleached tip like the light was too close but it was stuck on the side of a room quite far from a light LOL..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for replying.

Sometimes here where i living was know to come nasty smelling
weed,i know what you mean,but it was usually brick weed from
Albania and South Bosnia that was packed and cured in wrong
way,always too wet,moldy.

Those your plant looks too much beautifull and it doesnt look like
brick crap we was getting here before.

I need to learn more,its surprise for me that this modern strains
have also nasty stinkers.

Greetings

Ya, crappy weed is not what I'm referring to when it's a nasty/stinky batch. There are lots that have aromas like cat piss and baby poo.

States/Countries that are illegal still get brick weed imported.

States/Countries that are legal don't get those anymore. No one will buy it.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Hammerhead, It may be the case in some states but in Europe even in countries where weed is illegal you don't see brick weed anymore, most of the black market in France is hachich from Morocco and weed grown in Spain or Albania, some is made locally also but it's a small %. I have not seen brick weed since a very long time in my country where it's totally illegal to smoke or grow cannabis.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, crappy weed is not what I'm referring to when it's a nasty/stinky batch. There are lots that have aromas like cat piss and baby poo.

States/Countries that are illegal still get brick weed imported.

States/Countries that are legal don't get those anymore. No one will buy it.

There's still a demand in Oklahoma and the price hasn't changed. I know a fella that claims he moves 40/50 lbs a month. It does look like they stepped up the game though. What I've seen isn't full of seeds and is green even lol. Still not gonna smoke it though. After all, I am a pot snob :smoke:

There's still a demand in Oklahoma and the price hasn't changed. I know a fella that claims he moves 40/50 lbs a month. It does look like they stepped up the game though. What I've seen isn't full of seeds and is green even lol. Still not gonna smoke it though. After all, I am a pot snob :smoke:

Viva Mexico :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Hammerhead, It may be the case in some states but in Europe even in countries where weed is illegal you don't see brick weed anymore, most of the black market in France is hachich from Morocco and weed grown in Spain or Albania, some is made locally also but it's a small %. I have not seen brick weed since a very long time in my country where it's totally illegal to smoke or grow cannabis.

Its all about the $$$.. If a product doesn't make a profit importing any will be limited.

That's odd, just grow your own. I cant see that making any profit. I guess if people buy it some will still bring it in.

Latest posts

Latest posts