What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Tree's

DJM

Hi all. My name is Don Juan Matus. Some of you may recognize me from other forums or from my old "rockwool trees" thread.
Took a leave of absence after the loss of the ships captain. In that time i have converted from flock wool grows to coco.
Looks like the ship didn't sink, so i thought id start contributing again. I have different rooms ill be posting from time to time.
Ill start with the last two from my favorite room. Ill try to answer all questions to the best of my ability

This room had 27 plants under 12kw. 2.25 per light ; 9 plants per 4kw in a 3 rows of 3 configuration..5 gallon smart pots of pure coco ; fed 3-4 times a day to runoff
Mixed run of 4 strains, 2 of which being mediocre yielders. Did just shy of 27 elbows.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJM

Thanks third!

Can a mod please move this thread to the coco section? Put it in the wrong place. Thanks

MIMedHead

That's awesome DJM, your flock grows were awesome and this looks like more of the same. Couple questions, what kind of pump are you using to auto water those trees and what kind of drip or watering system, hydro halos, black hole droppers, drip stakes, sprayers? Just curious. Have a good one and I look forward to seeing this go on

RedBeardy5

very nice. What nutrients and ppm/ec are you following? Also, what are the square things hanging around your lights. It looks like side lighting but can't tell.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I am glad to see you back sir. Your rw tree thread was my favorite learning tool for a while. See you around for a bit I hope. Best vibes to you and yours.