Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread

Thread Title Search
The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 12:15 AM #451
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
You wanna get real about intellectual property and problem solving.

Click image for larger version

Name:	024BAA7F-4EE3-4E34-A479-E3841C8C9CA4.png
Views:	55
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	463436

Literally 1000s of points of data collected and graphed, software exists. Given context 6 sigma methods can now be employed to first normalize that distribution curve and then move the mean to the optimum value

That is where some of us are right now
jidoka is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:47 PM #452
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
What is the Y side? Co2? X looks like normal millibars.

I wish I had the $ to play with those kinds of systems. I've only touched one or two similar systems in large greenhouses.
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 02:50 AM #453
led05

led05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
You wanna get real about intellectual property and problem solving.

Attachment 463436

Literally 1000s of points of data collected and graphed, software exists. Given context 6 sigma methods can now be employed to first normalize that distribution curve and then move the mean to the optimum value

That is where some of us are right now
That’s pretty sweet, it wasn’t too long ago folks were laughing at me for even discussing VPD, glad the times are a changing
led05 is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 02:58 AM #454
led05

led05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
First call your dept of ag. You might be surprised how helpful those guys are. That is how I found legal labs in co and Cali

Second no it is not one to one. Look at Mulders chart.

Third no two circumstances are the same. I have seen people get in more trouble blindly chasing someone else’s numbers than any other way

Environment determines potential, not formula. Light (energy), temp, humidity, co2, air flow, etc. there ain’t no cookie cutter approach. Being able to dial the formula to that is the commerce part

When you see data as the be all, end all karma is fixin to bitch slap you for not watching the plants
RE environment, spot on, also to add if anyone piece is off, well it’s your bottleneck and drives the others, aka limits them, it’s why taking a macro and “why” approach vs following specifics and trying to make a few or all perfect is a fools errand, as GC said, the plants always tell you all you need to know...

Set a plan, chase it but know it’ll meander every year, every grow and you must too!

For example, for me, Jap Beetles and Stink bugs are fking with well laid plans, that and unprecedented low rains for my area
led05 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:24 AM #455
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
As far as finding baselines none of it will matter unless you have stable genetics. If you are using seeds that supposedly are stabilized, they aren't, and even if you're using clones, the genetics aren't as stable as suspected.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:07 AM #456
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxlost View Post
As far as finding baselines none of it will matter unless you have stable genetics. If you are using seeds that supposedly are stabilized, they aren't, and even if you're using clones, the genetics aren't as stable as suspected.

Low N, high P and everything else. Those are the groups I have narrowed down, as far as strains. Within those groups you will see very little variation on the same nutrition. I found those by just running a lot of genetics in the same beds and then adjusting grouping based on needs.

Some plants may not perform the same due to your environment not matching, but that isn't the nutrition's fault.
growingcrazy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.