Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Dog Stars

Thread Title Search
Dog Stars Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2018, 08:50 PM #1491
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D will become famous soon enoughInfinitelight5D will become famous soon enough
Very frosty! What is the smell like?

I'm having a tough time too in life, but I still am growing which always keeps me happy.
I'll start a new grow thread sometime soon, I have been still growing under COBs and looking to add LED strip lights. Also have some outdoor plants. And I just bought some new ace seeds that I want to explore, mangobiche, panama, and zamaldelica.
Infinitelight5D is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:02 PM #1492
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of

That pheno is a frost bomb....wow, nice work doggie!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:25 PM #1493
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of

Here is a good pic size.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:19 PM #1494
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to behold
Hoping to see that pheno in my 7 I popped for sure. Looking killer
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 12:16 AM #1495
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitelight5D View Post
Very frosty! What is the smell like?

I'm having a tough time too in life, but I still am growing which always keeps me happy.
I'll start a new grow thread sometime soon, I have been still growing under COBs and looking to add LED strip lights. Also have some outdoor plants. And I just bought some new ace seeds that I want to explore, mangobiche, panama, and zamaldelica.

Smell on mother side but 3x stronger.. mamma is already terp bomb so i just expect best from her daughter..

Am also buyed some led but i think i will buy Quantum Board fixture,they really look good and i sees nice results from people
with them..

Wishing good things in your life and happy garden time
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 12:25 AM #1496
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
Hoping to see that pheno in my 7 I popped for sure. Looking killer

All phenos are turbo resiny,4 of them i have and every one looks fire...
but off course some of them jumps out from group and those that does is one on picture..

have another one simmilar that also shines as crazy..

Hope you get atleast one special..

Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 01:13 AM #1497
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D will become famous soon enoughInfinitelight5D will become famous soon enough
Yeah the QB boards are nice. If your into DIY at all try to build one.
Here is a great link I have been using to learn more https://ledgardener.com

Check out how lapides did with his diy QB board in his thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342887
Infinitelight5D is online now Quote