What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannavore's cave

Cannavore

Veteran
Those cheese x ptk sound like stinkers...!!!...

hope i can find a skunk looking male out of those. not really looking for any PTK broadleaf types at this time!

will have some new cuts soon to play with too!;
trinity
uk livers
king louie
schrom

might need to grab chem d also as i just lost my GMO cut :( may try and reveg a seeded gmo if it has to come down to it.

2019's off to a good start!

nickman

Veteran
Nice, I wanna try that GMO so bad... do the reveg if need be ...!!!...

What’s up with the Trinity? I’ve heard of it, and actually smoked some a few years ago... if it was the real deal???

Cannavore

Veteran
Nice, I wanna try that GMO so bad... do the reveg if need be ...!!!...

What’s up with the Trinity? I’ve heard of it, and actually smoked some a few years ago... if it was the real deal???

i love GMO. she's great to grow and smoke. grows easy for me, easy to clone too. she makes great bubble hash. her resin glands are big and sandy! no harm in trying the reveg so i probably will. problem is i've never revegged a fully seeded plant before lol. she's seeded with GMO BX1 so it's not a total loss.

the trinity is well sourced. should be the one as far as i know. i don't know much about it, some kind of fruity skunky old school plant or something. i have an interest in older plants so naturally i gotta check out the Trin. :biggrin:

heres info from Nspecta/CSI Humboldt i've had saved in a notepad;

Nspecta said:
The history of Trinity has no relation to OGK...but it shares similar genetics to the plants my friends and family were growing in the 80's and 90's around the Emerald Triangle. This fellow Shaver (RIP) was buying pounds down in Southern Humboldt back in the early-mid 90's and bringing them back up to Eugene...he found some seeds in these Humboldt pounds and sprouted them...his keepers he named Trinity, Snow, & 4way. Shaver worked for/with Jerome Baker, in the early years, and shared the cuts with the studio of 40+ glass blowers. The Trinity cut spread from there. It has no solid genetic background obviously...just another bagseed find...same as all the other bag seeds from Afghani, Pakistani, Indian, Thai, Mexican, Columbian, etc...weed.

Cannavore

Veteran
fresh beaaaaaaans
4OTamft.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So....about those Bx1...lol.

What was your outcross to? The GMO has the resin quality of the Chem D cut...almost! Chem D is a legend for her FMCD.

That bandaid haze really has my attention too. I'm 1000% a narco indy head - but as the years have passed, in some ways I've gotten bored of knowing exactly what to expect from every seed I sprout.

I was fortunate enough to grow OJD's cut of SSSDH and it stands out as an epic event in my experiences. It's something, after the first mistake, I consumed and enjoyed immensely, if used with a bit of respect in mind.

So, starting up again after a bit of a extended break - the first seeds I dropped were an SSH cross. Granted, to more indica hybrid lines, but still, I'm seeing what looks to be a 12wk'er in the mix and it's stacking like a much more sativa plant.

Your praise of the BH#7 certainly has my curiosity peaked! Glad your are sharing your work again. Always enjoyed your posts. :respect:

dank.Frank

D3pthCharg3

Such healthy (and I'm sure stinky) girls and boys. Thanks for sharing with us Cannavore. Can't wait to see what progresses.

Cannavore

Veteran
Forgot I made a thread lol

Just started flowering this crew;

Trinity
Co0nq5u.jpg

ASS1 x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
WvH0lBa.jpg

Sunshine Daydream x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
XUByWLp.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz (F2 gen)
4SmC73J.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz (F1 female - beastly growing Waltz pheno)
8wvRjfm.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PS - Have Bandaid Haze in house now thanks to kind souls. I'll let you know what I think sometime next year...LOL. ;)

dank.Frank

Cannavore

Veteran
So....about those Bx1...lol.

What was your outcross to? The GMO has the resin quality of the Chem D cut...almost! Chem D is a legend for her FMCD.
i use bx1 very loosely because all i did was stick a cut of GMO in when I was making F2's of GMO Waltz so it got hit by a bunch of males :) no real selections were done.

It's been awhile since i've had pure D but I cant remember if the resin is the same. GMO resin glands are huge like grains of sand. you can feel them rolling between your fingers after touching a fresh plant.

That bandaid haze really has my attention too. I'm 1000% a narco indy head - but as the years have passed, in some ways I've gotten bored of knowing exactly what to expect from every seed I sprout.

I was fortunate enough to grow OJD's cut of SSSDH and it stands out as an epic event in my experiences. It's something, after the first mistake, I consumed and enjoyed immensely, if used with a bit of respect in mind.

So, starting up again after a bit of a extended break - the first seeds I dropped were an SSH cross. Granted, to more indica hybrid lines, but still, I'm seeing what looks to be a 12wk'er in the mix and it's stacking like a much more sativa plant.

Your praise of the BH#7 certainly has my curiosity peaked! Glad your are sharing your work again. Always enjoyed your posts. :respect:

dank.Frank

yeah dude i dont really chase the hype plants (gelatos, cakes, ect although i just picked up a few lol!) and would rather seek out stuff that is nostalgic to me, and that BH7 hits all the nostalgic notes of my time with smoking haze in NY 10-15 years ago. the dutch stuff that people "think" is haze today is just a poor commercial bastardization of the real stuff as i'm sure you know.

glad you got her. i've got her on standby and some fgens in the stash :) im convinced there HAS to be something better than the #7 out there. haze gene pools can be extremely varied and the 7 was found in the initial test run. it's really good, and the closest to the effects of piff/puday i've found but the samples i smoked on, the smell wasnt the same. i'll have to really put it to the test when i decide to take her in.

Zomboy

Veteran
i use bx1 very loosely because all i did was stick a cut of GMO in when I was making F2's of GMO Waltz so it got hit by a bunch of males :) no real selections were done.

It's been awhile since i've had pure D but I cant remember if the resin is the same. GMO resin glands are huge like grains of sand. you can feel them rolling between your fingers after touching a fresh plant.

yeah dude i dont really chase the hype plants (gelatos, cakes, ect although i just picked up a few lol!) and would rather seek out stuff that is nostalgic to me, and that BH7 hits all the nostalgic notes of my time with smoking haze in NY 10-15 years ago. the dutch stuff that people "think" is haze today is just a poor commercial bastardization of the real stuff as i'm sure you know.

glad you got her. i've got her on standby and some fgens in the stash :) im convinced there HAS to be something better than the #7 out there. haze gene pools can be extremely varied and the 7 was found in the initial test run. it's really good, and the closest to the effects of piff/puday i've found but the samples i smoked on, the smell wasnt the same. i'll have to really put it to the test when i decide to take her in.

Used to go uptown to get silver haze which was always good but the best piff i got was out on the island from a columbian dude. I used to pick up lbs of good dro from him but everyone once and a while he would have a couple of Os of piff for $400. Worth every penny. Miss that shit so much, best weed i ever smoked. Straight soapy incense. Right around the same time frame, about 15 years ago

Cannavore

Veteran
yeah man i miss that silver too. used to remind me of dirty coins/pennies and incense. that old school metal haze

Cannavore

Veteran
The two big bitches for this run while the rest are getting tested in 1gals;

Trinity
JdRKmtd.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz (F1-#3)
Tjwv1Sw.jpg

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Interesting, haven't heard about or seen that one in a while. But I don't pay that much attention. Sweet if it is, she was a good one.

LostTribe

Premium user
It's supposed to be. Same one most breeders are currently using.

Subbed! :lurk:

On the Trinity cutting, did you top her?

Have you run out the Trinity before? If so what sort of smell are you getting from it? If not what's the stem rub smell like?

We got the real deal cut around '03 from some dude from Lawrence, KS. Shit was amazing but my mentor let it go like a complete dumbass. That is in my top 5.

Last time I saw any in CO it was fake. Didn't have the smell, structure or trichome coverage. I hear she's still out there and last night saw that Nspecta has her in 2 crosses.

Best,
LT