What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many of you are on more than one cannabis forum?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another food-for-thought question.

After several failed attempts or bans from other forums years ago, I faithfully stay with ICMag. It's absolutely the best cannabis forum out there in cyberland. I like the diversity, the amount of correct information and those peers/friends whom have contributed.

I am part of a members only forum, yet only post there occasionally.

So, let's hear it from you tokers/smokers/growers. ....do you have several forums you contribute to or is ICMag your "home away from home"? Just curious. ;o)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I made a couple on other forums mostly to be able to see the pictures in posts, but icmag is the only place I post at. It seems to be better at keeping the mouthbreathers at bay.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
icmag is the only one I'm on...

I've browsed thru several others and even joined another one once...

I didn't hang around there long at all as it was just too difficult to easily navigate thru...

icmag has the very best ratio of great members and people who really want to learn VS. the idiots who call you names or act "cooler than thou"

I've been around the block, and it makes me laugh when a 20 year old talks down to me, because "he know so much more about cannabis than I do"...

Anyway, I hope to be hanging around here for a long time....
There are some brilliant growers here...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
ICMag definitely has the most information of any of the sites. My first stop for any research of a new topic. I am pretty active at overgrow (2.0) too.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Icmag only, Deal with the same bullshit here as any other forum/online community tbh lol. Ego is everywhere.

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to frequent a few other forums but IC seems to stay active and on point with information. As far as I know there is only one other that rivals the amount of good info but I haven't been there in a couple years either.

IC will be where I hang my hat for a long time.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What fun reading your responses - thanks for chiming in. Really, for us (and many, many of you)...IC reigns supreme! High fives to all! I like this IC crowd getting different perspectives. It's like putting on my old faded blue jeans...comfy and at home.

I learned not to engage in politics as I was warned a few times being too blunt (no pun intended)....so I read or gloss over answers/justifications.

What I like is the international community we have, learning or giving our experiences, good and bad and seeing what is happening beyond my scope of travel in a day, an hour.

Bravo, one and all!

G

I have an account @ graxxcity and I find some good stuff there but IC is tops for the most part.
RIU is toxic. They have a couple mods who have effectively made it their personal political soapbox. I’ve seen post there that I couldn’t believe. I’m sure that’s why it seems to be on the decline. They do have an excellent LED forum though. Maybe once every few months I browse it.

snippetysnip

I have an account @ graxxcity and I find some good stuff there but IC is tops for the most part.
RIU is toxic. They have a couple mods who have effectively made it their personal political soapbox. I’ve seen post there that I couldn’t believe. I’m sure that’s why it seems to be on the decline. They do have an excellent LED forum though. Maybe once every few months I browse it.

Hi mate. What's the actual name of the RIU site? I want to read the LED thread you mentioned. When I google RIU I get holiday packages :/
Cheers
Snip

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Here are some great threads on led Ive bookmarked over time from RIU:
(SkoomD is a moderator on the reddit microgrowery)

https://www.rollitup.org/t/samsung-f-series-led-strip-build-for-a-3x3-links-for-all-parts-inc.960970/

https://www.rollitup.org/t/what-kind-of-gram-per-watt-yields-are-you-pulling-under-cobs-quantum-boards-strips.961620/

here are some more from thc.farmer:

/community/threads/what-are-you-pulling-grams-per-watt-please.93354/

/community/threads/a-decision-needs-to-be-made.100544/

/community/threads/full-spectrum-led-s-or-cobs.93012/

Last edited:

SuperBadGrower

If not for this place I wouldn't be anywhere. The speed at which threads go off-topic, low intelligence, and personal feuds make other forums generally unreadable.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I participate in a couple other forums,but mainly a smaller private forum with old farts like myself,and this one.I like both forums to be honest and have good friends,and folks I admire, on both.

S

SandyFantasyman

I tried out overgrow, but the clickjacking and link tracking and complete disregard for privacy had me noping out in a hurry. They were as bad as FB.