Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > You can make $120,000 to be Florida's director of cannabis

Thread Title Search
You can make $120,000 to be Florida's director of cannabis Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2019, 04:15 AM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
You can make $120,000 to be Florida's director of cannabis

Author: 10News Staff Published: 3:24 PM EST January 28, 2019
Updated: 3:56 PM EST January 28, 2019
Passionate about marijuana? The Sunshine State has the job for you.
Florida is looking to hire a director of cannabis.
And, the state is willing to pay up to $120,000 a year -- at least according to the south Florida sun sentinel.
The newspaper said that Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried is creating the job, which will be geared toward developing the state's hemp industry and implementing rules on edible medical marijuana. Fried a lobbyist for the medical marijuana industry.
In case you're worried about a drug test, don't sweat it. Fried's spokesperson, Franco Ripple, told the paper the state won't require its new cannabis director to submit a drug test to get the job.
As of last week, eleven people had already applied
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/politics/you-can-make-120000-to-be-floridas-director-of-cannabis/67-f4273b44-62ac-48e9-9367-713217ec197e

Old 01-29-2019, 05:27 AM #2
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Aren't you a Florida guy, Tudo? You should go for that job.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2019, 10:57 AM #3
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant future
Resume:

I grow weed.

Skills:

Grew illegally for the last 15+ years.

Experience:
7+ years in state care and bureaucracy.

Seriously though, what's a resume look like for a qualified grower?

Current Closet Grow (40cm x 40cm tent - Unknown Sativa strain): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358765

Sometimes I don't know where this dirty road is taking me sometimes I can't even see the reason why...
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2019, 10:19 PM #4
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Well, I only moved over Five Tons of Colombian so apparently I don't have the "experience" . Tsk tsk

Then again they won't even let me apply because of you know why.........which I am very much looking forward to litigating, when the time is right. My heirs will get it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:12 PM #5
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
It's funny. When Ohio established their rules for growers, they said "No prior drug convictions".

Nobody came to the party. LMAO

They very quickly realized that anyone with extensive grow knowledge has probably been busted at least once. LOL They changed the rules and the rest is history.

So, Brother, your resume actually looks great. LOL

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:34 PM #6
gunsofbrixton

gunsofbrixton will become famous soon enoughgunsofbrixton will become famous soon enough
wow! looks like a great gig!
gunsofbrixton is offline Quote