What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone onlys that never throw nanners

Booyah!

I've been doing some personnal breeding lately and have limited my use of clones to those that have been proven to throw no nanners. I feel like the long term results after multiple generations will be better that way. So far I'm using the Pure Kush Topanga as my main pollen recipient and considering using the Bubba Katsu cut as well. Both seem to stay cool under pressure and show no intersexual traits. Finding these two was pretty hard and got me thinking--what other clone onlys are known to not throw nanners under stress?

Have ya'll come across any good ones?

Attached is a picture of the Topanga mother after a heavy lolly popping and smaller branch removal.

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_203910.jpg
    IMG_20190116_203910.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 22

Booyah!

Very good information! Keep em coming! I haven't come across the UK Cheese or the Core cut where I'm at but definitely going to keep my eyes open.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Hate to be a pessimist but all of them will throw a seed depends on how u grow it but tbh alot of the og/ sour / chem grows seeds on the base of the stem no matter what ..

Skunks heavy indicas and most sativas are resilient to herming

Booyah!

Hate to be a pessimist but all of them will throw a seed depends on how u grow it but tbh alot of the og/ sour / chem grows seeds on the base of the stem no matter what ..

Skunks heavy indicas and most sativas are resilient to herming

My clones don't throw nanners. And I can manage perfectly fine without using clones that do. I don't grow Chems, Sours, Cookies or Glues for that exact reason. Some OGs are very Stable in my experience.
If you are getting seeds you are missing nanners, they don't just grow on their own.

Booyah!

Cinderella?

I think a lot of the older breeding projects taking multiple generations to complete are much more stable. It gives the breeder more time to sift and eliminate issues in the genepool. Did you grow some out? Who's stock did you use? Thanks!

Happy Times

I think a lot of the older breeding projects taking multiple generations to complete are much more stable. It gives the breeder more time to sift and eliminate issues in the genepool. Did you grow some out? Who's stock did you use? Thanks!

I got some P88 seeds from Mr. Soul back in the day (maybe around 2000?), small closet grow but I never saw any hint of bananas. I was doing Sagarmartha BubbleBerry at the same time and one of the two phenos I kept would put out some nanners that I’d pick off. So it was a nice side by side to see the P88 nanner-free

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I don' think it's a certain variety per say that resists herm'ing. I think it's plant type. Something called a "True female" that will not go intersex, even when stressed. Pretty sure it was Sam who posted about it.