Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread

Thread Title Search
My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 04:37 PM #41
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
They don't look nearly as bad as you make it seem man. They look really nice. I think you're being a little hard on yourself.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM #42
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
They don't look nearly as bad as you make it seem man. They look really nice. I think you're being a little hard on yourself.
Exactly what I was thinking, they look very tasty... a couple of phenos I had of the blueberry cheesecake were a little airy but still very nice smoke...

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 03:33 AM #43
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
i will echo the comments already made...your plants look better than fine to me...

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

positivity: "i don't believe you smoke pot...stoners are cool"
ozzieAI is online now Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 07:27 PM #44
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
I really appreciate the support guys, it makes me feel a bit better. The pictures posted on here were from the 1-2 plants that did turn out for whatever reason. The rest my hunch was correct, when dried they were so thin you could see right through the bud. Its down to improper veg, and too many tops so the resources are spread too thin. The one that did the best had one single main cola.

The #1 turned out insanely frosty just as it looked. I've got a nice mom of her so will put a few of these into bloom again.

#3 is frosty as well but small spear shaped buds. Will run again to see how fat they get in better runs.

I do have clones of most of the other pheno's to run again. Sorry for the sudden drop in success and activity on here. This will be an ongoing thread as I run these again, def not getting rid of them at this time.

PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:31 PM #45
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light

Will post some dry shots in a week or so, I took them down at 9 weeks.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 08:30 PM #46
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Like others said, I can see nice buds here!
Look yummy.
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:29 PM #47
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Lovely pictures, some proper cheesy towers of calyxes... I bet those will taste good

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 01:18 PM #48
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Paulie,

Hope all is well, my friend. Thanks for these pictures update, much appreciated.
I have to agree with the others and tell you that there's no reason to blame yourself as you have some good looking buds down there.
Could be that a few plants had some more airy and fluffy buds but still, they look beautiful.

Could be that the plants went through a stressful event and as a consequence of this, buds did not bulk up and shape well...
In any case, you are being too harsh on yourself.

Tbh, I am looking forward to seeing some more in the next weeks if you'll keep your clones going

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
I really appreciate the support guys, it makes me feel a bit better. The pictures posted on here were from the 1-2 plants that did turn out for whatever reason. The rest my hunch was correct, when dried they were so thin you could see right through the bud. Its down to improper veg, and too many tops so the resources are spread too thin. The one that did the best had one single main cola.

The #1 turned out insanely frosty just as it looked. I've got a nice mom of her so will put a few of these into bloom again.

#3 is frosty as well but small spear shaped buds. Will run again to see how fat they get in better runs.

I do have clones of most of the other pheno's to run again. Sorry for the sudden drop in success and activity on here. This will be an ongoing thread as I run these again, def not getting rid of them at this time.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image