What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZAMALDELICA ELITE X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

ULMW

:dance013::thank you::yay:

Thank You , Thank You , & Thank You once again for these Incredible seeds and the opportunity to grow them. I am over joyed to say the least and humbled by the great genetics here.
Zamaldelica has been my favorite smoke of 2017 and in the past 10 years the first herb to really make me sit up and pay attention to it. It is simply devine to grow and smoke. Powers that hold a seasoned heavy chalice smoker for 6 hours are the kinds of plants I love to grow and smoke.
The first order I made with Ace I got Zamaldelica and found a keeper I am now on my third run with her and have gifted a couple clones to close friends gardens too.
I even call her Empress Zamaldelica out of respect.
So to then take this Elite cut which I think is the same as my mother and then cross with a prolifific plant like Purple Nepal Jam it is a match made in my Garden of Eden Ideas.
Sunday is Full moon so I will sew on Thursday or Friday to take advantage of the moon cycle.
:plant grow:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

The Zamaldelica fem you enjoyed so much has the same Zamaldelica elite mother than in this cross.

This Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam cross should work in a similar way to Zamaldelica x Kali China, with similar sizes, structures and flowering times.

Should be interesting to compare Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam and pure Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam growing side by side. :huggg:

Best wishes with all this new batch of genetics friend!
Upcoming trimestre is going to be super interesting in your garden! ;)

Twoey

Hi ULMW,

The Zamaldelica fem you enjoyed so much has the same Zamaldelica elite mother than in this cross.

This Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam cross should work in a similar way to Zamaldelica x Kali China, with similar sizes, structures and flowering times.

Should be interesting to compare Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam and pure Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam growing side by side.
huggg.gif

Upcoming trimestre is going to be super interesting in your garden!
wink.gif

Hola Dubi,
I bet it will surely be a super interesting trimester also for us that will watch him growing these new intriguing genetics. I'm enjoyng growing your Zamaldelica a lot.
Have you ever thought about doing a cross between Purple Zamal X Zamaldelica Elite? If I remember correctly the Purple Zamal is coming from a different line than the Zamal present in Zamaldelica. Just wondering if that would result in some kind of double Zamal hybrid. Some kind of GT but with double Zamal instead of the thais ... ok now I'm Zamaldelica baked I though also a nice name for it Purple Baboons :biggrin: ... Anyway thank you for all the hard work that you and your crew are doing with these exotic genetics, to have them available to us green-thumbed-weed-lovers guys is an invaluable source of joy :respect:
Keep it green! :tiphat:

ULMW

Hi ULMW,

Should be interesting to compare Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam and pure Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam growing side by side. :huggg:

Upcoming trimestre is going to be super interesting in your garden! ;)

Greetings and glad tidings Dubi. Pray you and family are well and gardens are full of blessings.
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.
Yes The 1st Zamaldelica was indeed Elite and is still with me. She is on her 4th run currently and I have a nice mother still in veg too. Will take clones and run them together with these Zamal x Purple NepalJams and The Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam.
3 the Strong Way!!! :biggrin:
Would love to see Zamal Hash resurface or Zamal x Bubbahash?
Really love each and every strain I have tried from Ace Seeds. Always a joy to grow and a blissful adventure in the garden from start to savoring the final products.
God Bless You and Happy Growing to Each and All. :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20180108_142604.jpg
    20180108_142604.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9

ULMW

3 Zamals The Strong Way!!!

3 Zamals The Strong Way!!!

Pics of All Three Zamal Varitals I am growing, Thank You Ace Seeds. 9

1 Untopped Zamaldelica aka "Empress Zamaldelica"
2 Topped once Zamal Elite x Purple NepalJam
3 Topped once Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam

Happy Growing !

:tiphat::plant grow:

Attachments

• 20180108_142732.jpg
    20180108_142732.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180108_142604.jpg
    20180108_142604.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180108_142906.jpg
    20180108_142906.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 9

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Dubi,
I bet it will surely be a super interesting trimester also for us that will watch him growing these new intriguing genetics. I'm enjoyng growing your Zamaldelica a lot.
Have you ever thought about doing a cross between Purple Zamal X Zamaldelica Elite? If I remember correctly the Purple Zamal is coming from a different line than the Zamal present in Zamaldelica. Just wondering if that would result in some kind of double Zamal hybrid. Some kind of GT but with double Zamal instead of the thais ... ok now I'm Zamaldelica baked I though also a nice name for it Purple Baboons :biggrin: ... Anyway thank you for all the hard work that you and your crew are doing with these exotic genetics, to have them available to us green-thumbed-weed-lovers guys is an invaluable source of joy :respect:
Keep it green! :tiphat:

Hi Twoey,

I'm glad you are enjoying with your Zamaldelicas :)

Yes, I have in mind to cross at some point the Purple Zamal mother with Gerrit's Zamal A mother or with the Zamaldelica elite mother.
I also would like to explore crosses between Zamal Reunion sativas and the pure Mauritius sativa we have been exploring since 2015.

But the breeding and reproduction schedule is already quite tight for this year ... so it's not something that is going to happen in short term but definately it will eventually happen. ;)

Best regards!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great idea ULMW ;)

To flower the 3 Zamal hybrids together is going to be super interesting and funny! :yes:

ULMW

Found space in flower tent today so added her. Next week two spaces should free up for her sister to join and cousin too.

ULMW

Great idea ULMW ;)

To flower the 3 Zamal hybrids together is going to be super interesting and funny! :yes:

Greetings Dubi et al.

Have had to only run two oytxof the three as My Mother Zamaldelica fem has just had clones taken and is recovering.
So I will just have time now for the 2 strains.
Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam

Elite Zamaldelica x Purple
NepalJam

They are both doing nicely now in flower tent :biggrin:

Kaskadian

Veteran
ULMW, what are you doing to me bro? You've got to many interesting grows going on... I already spend to much time on ICMAG reading and you're making it worse! Guess I'll need to add a third monitor to my computer.

Totally joking! I'm excited for all the incredible shows you've got going on.

ULMW

Thanks Kas! :)
Here is a lovely pic of her settling into her new environment in the flowering tent.
I like to use 18l or 20l pots & keep my lights fixed. I start plants out by putting them close to the lights on top of an empty 18l pot which just adds enough extra height during week 1 to 2 of being in flower. As the plant performs the stretch I can then move away the support pot from below and then know I will have enough space for the colas to nicely develop on the to. I also rotate my pots around the tent regularly every week until the 3rd or 4th week when the stretch is over.
I follow the plants vibes and expression as much as I can. I find after stretch it is best to allow the plant settling and build time and choose my position in the tent to cintinue growing the plant. I can rig yoyos and set up canes to support buds and stems.
Hope these ideas will help others try some more Sativas indoors and manage height with a two tear plant pot stacking system.

Attachments

• 20180125_153140.jpg
    20180125_153140.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180125_153115.jpg
    20180125_153115.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6

ULMW

:biggrin:
Much more compact than her big purple sister!
Lovely happy plant quickly stepping up in the flowing phase!
:)

Attachments

• 20180214_104331.jpg
    20180214_104331.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180214_104345.jpg
    20180214_104345.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180214_104357.jpg
    20180214_104357.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180214_104415.jpg
    20180214_104415.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180214_104429.jpg
    20180214_104429.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 15

Kaskadian

Veteran
She's looking lovely brother! I'm looking forward to watching her fill out. You've really got your technique down for growing these old world sativas indoors. I'm excited to see how the Nepal Jam changes the structure of the Zamaldelica. Thanks for sharing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Doesn't seem to be a great yielder but she is starting to pack nice resins.
How long are you into flowering ? How are the aromas so far ?

Thanks for the update! ;)

ULMW

Thanks Dubi I am interested to see her develop. Now just ended stretch last week so atound 5 weeks in only. Not been finding aromas just yet. Early days...

ULMW

A clear Zamaldelica aroma is present and it is smelling pungently.
Small almost indica like budsites are interesting to see. Nice resin producer as everywhere is coated.
:)

Attachments

• 20180227_112624.jpg
    20180227_112624.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20180227_112634.jpg
    20180227_112634.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 20180227_112641.jpg
    20180227_112641.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts