You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN - 25% Off ALL Bitcoin Orders

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN - 25% Off ALL Bitcoin Orders Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2017, 05:12 PM #11
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
There are many other benefits to buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin. Firstly, all Bitcoin transactions will remain completely anonymous and untraceable. As an open-source, decentralised currency system, only you will have access to your Bitcoin transaction history.
Uhh.... a huge and resounding "No." Every single Bitcoin transaction is fully open to the public for viewing. Can you use bitcoin anonymously? Yes, with great effort, and should you make a mistake, every single transaction made previously or since (with this wallet) is directly tied to you. Openly and publicly, for the life of the bitcoin blockchain.

You want anon? Try Zcash, which actually has a truly anon way of sending transfers which are not published for public viewing. You can get zcash by buying it or mining it. I'm mining mine at Genesis-Mining

Last edited by J TricH; 11-03-2017 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: remove link referrals
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 08:11 PM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Uhh.... a huge and resounding "No." Every single Bitcoin transaction is fully open to the public for viewing. Can you use bitcoin anonymously? Yes, with great effort, and should you make a mistake, every single transaction made previously or since (with this wallet) is directly tied to you. Openly and publicly, for the life of the bitcoin blockchain.

You want anon? Try Zcash, which actually has a truly anon way of sending transfers which are not published for public viewing. You can get zcash by buying it or mining it. I'm mining mine at Genesis-Mining
Heyo mate, my knowledge about BitCoin is basic, so the official response will be offered as soon as I receive it. For the moment I will say what I know about this: every BITCOIN transfer is 100% secure and anonymous, the only public data that you mention is the number of Bitcoins transferred, but NEVER the physical person or the product purchased. If your information were real, BITCOIN would be a failure, and that is not the case. Said this.. i back soon with full answer

Note: I had to delete your referral link of that page that you recommend to safeguard the rules of the forum..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 09:59 PM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Heyo mate, my knowledge about BitCoin is basic, so the official response will be offered as soon as I receive it. For the moment I will say what I know about this: every BITCOIN transfer is 100% secure and anonymous, the only public data that you mention is the number of Bitcoins transferred, but NEVER the physical person or the product purchased. If your information were real, BITCOIN would be a failure, and that is not the case. Said this.. i back soon with full answer

Note: I had to delete your referral link of that page that you recommend to safeguard the rules of the forum..
Genesis-mining.com (Without the ref)

The blockchain records (among other things) the ip address of the transaction, the amount being sent, the address it came from and the addresses it went to. (Destination and change addresses, if any)

Should you wish to remain anon, you'll have to use a "clean" machine (one which can not be traced to you) and a way to use an ip address not associated with yourself. Contrary to what media outlets have blasted for nearly a decade, bitcoin is completely open and not (inherently) anonymous. The blockchains will preserve the information, until such time as law enforcement gets up to speed and can data-mine it.

(edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by google
Are Bitcoins really anonymous?

Bitcoin is often described as an anonymous currency because it is possible to send and receive bitcoins without giving any personally identifying information. However, achieving reasonable anonymity with Bitcoin can be quite complicated and perfect anonymity may be impossible. Bitcoin is pseudonymous
)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:26 PM #14
kruko

kruko has a spectacular aura aboutkruko has a spectacular aura aboutkruko has a spectacular aura aboutkruko has a spectacular aura aboutkruko has a spectacular aura about
how long is this deal valid?
kruko is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 10:54 PM #15
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Genesis-mining.com (Without the ref)

The blockchain records (among other things) the ip address of the transaction, the amount being sent, the address it came from and the addresses it went to. (Destination and change addresses, if any)

Should you wish to remain anon, you'll have to use a "clean" machine (one which can not be traced to you) and a way to use an ip address not associated with yourself. Contrary to what media outlets have blasted for nearly a decade, bitcoin is completely open and not (inherently) anonymous. The blockchains will preserve the information, until such time as law enforcement gets up to speed and can data-mine it.

(edit: )

ok, according to your reasoning, you could know exactly all the buyers and have bought in the last days on our website? You are free to send me a list with this data of free access you says, so we can check our database? sorry bro, you seen a lot of spy films..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 10:59 PM #16
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruko View Post
how long is this deal valid?
this is not a promotion with a limited date. I cant guarantee a minimum duration, but I think running for a long time..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2017, 12:36 AM #17
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
ok, according to your reasoning, you could know exactly all the buyers and have bought in the last days on our website? You are free to send me a list with this data of free access you says, so we can check our database? sorry bro, you seen a lot of spy films..
You're not understanding bitcoin. You're not understanding the information which was posted to educate you and what you're saying here has nothing to do with the security issues of bitcoin.

I wish you all the best.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:49 AM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
You're not understanding bitcoin. You're not understanding the information which was posted to educate you and what you're saying here has nothing to do with the security issues of bitcoin.

I wish you all the best.
Yes sorry, I think the same, I think that you misinterpret the information, I'm not sure if to take advantage of this (you put your referral link), or simply because you are a BitCoin hater or because you are more interested in the value of that currency what are you mining.. But let's not fool anyone, BitCoin is 100% safe and NO ONE is going to see that you've bought seeds, which is what you're saying..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2017, 04:27 AM #19
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Yes sorry, I think the same, I think that you misinterpret the information, I'm not sure if to take advantage of this (you put your referral link), or simply because you are a BitCoin hater or because you are more interested in the value of that currency what are you mining.. But let's not fool anyone, BitCoin is 100% safe and NO ONE is going to see that you've bought seeds, which is what you're saying..
My sole intention is to protect the privacy of the people you're trying to do business with. Telling people bitcoin is anon does not do them any favors. Sending someone a btc wallet address for payment allows the same person to see every transaction the wallet is undertaking. Anyone wishing to remain anon should be aware bitcoin is not the way to do it. Especially not someone new to crypto.

Kudos for choosing bitcoin, may the experience bring you a wealth of education.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:51 PM #20
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
My sole intention is to protect the privacy of the people you're trying to do business with. Telling people bitcoin is anon does not do them any favors. Sending someone a btc wallet address for payment allows the same person to see every transaction the wallet is undertaking. Anyone wishing to remain anon should be aware bitcoin is not the way to do it. Especially not someone new to crypto.

Kudos for choosing bitcoin, may the experience bring you a wealth of education.
ok, sorry for the wait, this is the answer from our expert in cryptography

Quote:
"As you will see on the Bitcoin Made Easy Questions and Answers bitcoin is 'pseudoanonymous' so it is not actually linked to a name. However given most people buy bitcoins from an exchange then it can be linked to your name and is not confidential, but is arguably more confidential than bank transactions. Zcash is meant to be confidential but not as confidential as Monero.

We can also accept other cryptocoins like those mentioned above.
J TricH is offline Quote