Due to constant issues with accepting credit cards from certain countries, Seedsman has now taken the decision to fully embrace the Bitcoin revolution.
To show how serious we are about this, we are now offering a MASSIVE 25% off all first time orders with a subsequent 15-25% on orders thereafter when paid by Bitcoin.
The intention of this HUGE discount is to show customers that we are happy to take the cost and incentivise them to take the time (25 minutes normally) to open a Bitcoin account, buy the Bitcoin with a Visa or Mastercard and to pay us.
Benefits of Paying for your Seedsman order with Bitcoin
To ensure that customers using Bitcoin are suitably rewarded, Seedsman are offering some incredible benefits. These include:
- 25% off the first Bitcoin order your place. This is also applicable for those who have placed Bitcoin orders with us before. Everyone can benefit from this fantastic offer!
- 15% off every subsequent Bitcoin order you place on Seedsman. Plus, if any of your subsequent orders total over €200, you will receive a further 10% discount!
- Place an order of €50 or more using Bitcoin and you will receive 12 free seeds. This will be made up of 8 of our Bitcoin bundle seeds plus a further 4 seeds that you can choose for yourself!
- If your Bitcoin order is €100 or more, we will throw in FOUR more seeds, taking your total freebie count to 16!
- If you use Bitcoin Made Easy’s recommended exchange to purchase your Bitcoin, you will receive $10 worth of free Bitcoin if you spend over $100.
There are many other benefits to buying cannabis seeds
with Bitcoin. Firstly, all Bitcoin transactions will remain completely anonymous and untraceable. As an open-source, decentralised currency system, only you will have access to your Bitcoin transaction history.
There are no extra boxes to tick or forms to fill in during the checkout process when ordering from Seedsman with Bitcoin. Once you have purchased your Bitcoins and have stored them in your Bitcoin wallet, it is as simple a transaction as using any other payment method.
There are also no hidden fees when buying Bitcoin. The Bitcoin network will only charge an insignificant transaction fee, which will be made clear upon purchase. This also applies to international Bitcoin transaction, which can often become drenched in expensive fees when using more established payment methods.
Finally, Bitcoin is fast becoming a popular way to transfer and spend funds online. With major online companies now accepting Bitcoin as payment and financial forecasts indicating significant future growth, it is the perfect time to set yourself up with the online payment method of the future.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown programmer who went under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Essentially, Bitcoin is money just like Euros or Dollars only in digital form. However, it is different from the aforementioned currencies in the fact that it is not owned by any central authority or government.
Today, it is estimated that up to $500 million worth of Bitcoin transactions are made every 24 hours, all of which are completed securely and anonymously. There is no middle man in this transaction; your Bitcoin funds are simply moving from your wallet to the recipient’s wallet, without any hidden transaction fees or unwanted hands meddling with your hard earned cash.
While Bitcoin is still not the most frequent online payment transaction method, it is fast catching up with other, more established payment methods. In fact, many industry experts are predicting a bright future for the cryptocurrency market.