Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman grow contest 2017. C99 x blueberry fem (fast version)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Post Reply
Seedsman grow contest 2017. C99 x blueberry fem (fast version) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 01:56 PM #81
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,622
J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Sorry to hear what is happening to you, just give you encouragement, hoping that you get to deal with your problem, I had problems several consecutive crops because of Ph, or rather, the use of cheap meters of 10-30€, now change each crop , Because after 2 months of daily use, they lose all effectiveness .. and what I mean, these problems in principle inexplicable, when your thinking that you have everything under control, can be very heartless. Also, due to this and the complaint about the WW that exists on the web, I will again make another grow with these genetic, only to be really sure that is not a problem of our seeds..
J TricH is online now Quote


Old 06-07-2017, 10:32 PM #82
ganjygav
Guest

Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Sorry to hear what is happening to you, just give you encouragement, hoping that you get to deal with your problem, I had problems several consecutive crops because of Ph, or rather, the use of cheap meters of 10-30€, now change each crop , Because after 2 months of daily use, they lose all effectiveness .. and what I mean, these problems in principle inexplicable, when your thinking that you have everything under control, can be very heartless. Also, due to this and the complaint about the WW that exists on the web, I will again make another grow with these genetic, only to be really sure that is not a problem of our seeds..
Fella I don't blame the seeds or seedsman.
I'm aware I'm more than likely messing things up. Yes I use a cheaper meter it only cost £30 and I have had it a couple of years. This could be a problem yes.
It does register both 7ph and 4ph in the buffer solutions.
I know with the water I use 2 drops of ph down brings it down to 6.8 and that's what I use. Only at beginning though when I'm using plain water. I allow my nutes to bring down the ph after that.

I'm pretty sure it's over feeding. I think I started to feed too early for allmix soil. I was also feeding every watering which was daily for most plants.
This was only my second grow using biobizz and I think I've obviously been using it wrong.

I promise though I don't blame seedsman, I'm an idiot who has screwed up.
Quote


Old 08-08-2017, 05:01 PM #83
MaineBuds
Newbie

Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
MaineBuds is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm running the C99 x Blueberry FAST from Seedsman at the moment and haven't had any issues yet. I'm also starting a WW from them, so I'll keep an eye out of that as well.

For those interested in this strain, I'm at day 33 into flowering and no issues so far (except that it really does get huge, maxed out my tent space).

MaineBuds is offline Quote


Old 08-08-2017, 05:08 PM #84
MaineBuds
Newbie

Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
MaineBuds is on a distinguished road
Here's a pic

MaineBuds is offline Quote


Old 08-08-2017, 07:57 PM #85
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,622
J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Fella I don't blame the seeds or seedsman.
I'm aware I'm more than likely messing things up. Yes I use a cheaper meter it only cost £30 and I have had it a couple of years. This could be a problem yes.
It does register both 7ph and 4ph in the buffer solutions.
I know with the water I use 2 drops of ph down brings it down to 6.8 and that's what I use. Only at beginning though when I'm using plain water. I allow my nutes to bring down the ph after that.

I'm pretty sure it's over feeding. I think I started to feed too early for allmix soil. I was also feeding every watering which was daily for most plants.
This was only my second grow using biobizz and I think I've obviously been using it wrong.

I promise though I don't blame seedsman, I'm an idiot who has screwed up.
yeahh, not worry mate, ok yes genetics are clear, this second grow also running all running good with all fem buds showing and nothing bananas.. This time just working with one humus tea on before switch 12/12 & 1ml/2L water Biobizz bloom from week 3.. and 2ml/2L water from this week (5 running 12/12).. at momment all good.. i think perhaps pen is getting you wrong data but is rare not seen some symptoms in leaf.. So do not bro what may be your problem, but wishing you can find the solution soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBuds View Post
Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm running the C99 x Blueberry FAST from Seedsman at the moment and haven't had any issues yet. I'm also starting a WW from them, so I'll keep an eye out of that as well.

For those interested in this strain, I'm at day 33 into flowering and no issues so far (except that it really does get huge, maxed out my tent space).

View Image
Wow.. she is beautiful.. and yes she is getting all our hearts.. Incredibly fast without losing its essence.. Thanks for share MB!!
J TricH is online now Quote


Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 AM #86
ganjygav
Guest

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBuds View Post
Looks good, damn shame I screwed up. Although I'm on week 4 of flower with some clones right now and have had no problems. I'm not even adjusting ph.
I haven't changed anything from last grow either so I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just not having much luck with seeds this year.
Quote


Old 08-09-2017, 08:43 PM #87
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,622
J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Looks good, damn shame I screwed up. Although I'm on week 4 of flower with some clones right now and have had no problems. I'm not even adjusting ph.
I haven't changed anything from last grow either so I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just not having much luck with seeds this year.
Hey.. good to hear clones running good.. have pics??
J TricH is online now Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:01 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.