Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman grow contest 2017. C99 x blueberry fem (fast version)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman grow contest 2017. C99 x blueberry fem (fast version) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2017, 12:03 PM #41
ganjygav

Weekly update

Hello,howdy and how do ya do.
21 days since they broke the soil.
Topping the tall ones has worked and has let the smaller ones catch up. The smaller plants are growing well now they have a better root system.

I've started with the root juice now as I'm looking to put them into flower in 7 more days in anticipation of major stretch with this strain. New 600w veg bulb should arrive today but to be honest they seem dandy under the 400w.

One of the taller ones either don't like the strong soil or it didn't like the amount of water I had to give it to get run off at pot up. Either way it will be fine. Just some droopy big fan leaves.

Can't say much about the smart pots yet because they have only just settled in them and took 1st watering since pot up 5 days ago.
I am watering them till run off as I've been told this is good practice for fabric pots.
Watering is slower but I haven't experienced the water running down the side and out that I read a lot of people complaining of... but then as o said I did water very slow.

Anyway boring veg pictures

Old 05-20-2017, 01:51 PM #42
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Coming on strong mate, looking healthy

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 01:56 PM #43
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
not boring.....good job so far

i like the strong/thick stems you get working w/from "seed" plants""!

peace

Last edited by ~star~crash~; 05-20-2017 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: spelling
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 02:44 PM #44
ganjygav

Thanks guys.
I only say boring because I ain't doing no fancy training and there ain't no buds yet.

I've had really thick stems from seed before as thick as my thumb at the base. I worry when I grow clones and they only get pencil thick.

I find plants easy to keep happy in veg it's the 1st few weeks of flower I get my problems if they come.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:02 PM #45
wood420

wood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura about
They look great man, looking very happy and green, like star said not boring at all!
wood420 is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 06:53 PM #46
ganjygav

Cheers dude

Old 05-22-2017, 02:36 AM #47
gizmo666

gizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura about
dam its been a while since i looked in
they ladies are doing great
very healthy
good luck
gizmo666 is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 10:04 AM #48
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking great, keep it.. this night i start harvesting this with 7 weeks to 12/12.. from first pistils 6 weeks.. They go very fast, with fattening identical to other strains without the FAST attribute..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 11:13 AM #49
ganjygav

Thanks giz.

That's pleasing to hear. I was thinking about the speed of flower and if it would give me less yield.
I don't mind losing some yield in exchange for the speed.
I think I may have to put them into flower real soon as tallest ones are 11inches already.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:47 PM #50
ganjygav

Considering hanging both the 400w and 600w for flower.
I'm in a 1.5 x 1.5 tent. Would this be too much and would there be any benefit to it?