Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2017, 09:55 PM #31
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
Looking good. Can't wait to see your end results. Healthy looking plants. Even after your "barbaric style".
PersonalProvide is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 05:30 PM #32
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Thx PersonalProvide ; )

UpDaTe!!!!!

I changed place jars so that plants are out of sight.
The stretch is not begun or yet then only three four days ago.

Next update when blooming is engaged.

++

" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

RockZone is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 06:57 PM #33
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Amazing green monters.. cant wait to see bloom exploding.. keep!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 07:51 PM #34
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Wow, lovely bushes there for sure. Looking forward to seeing them flower!

Best of luck

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 08-09-2017, 04:39 PM #35
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Thx J Trich/mr.brunch ; )

UpDaTe!!!!!!

after two weeks,the plants dont stop growing lol O-o

pictures:

++ for the next update

" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 08-29-2017, 04:32 PM #36
RockZone

UpDaTe!!!

Plants are in height stretch (beginning of blooming)
Some attacks of pest which give holes but that's it the nature.

++ for the next update ; )

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 08-30-2017, 11:31 PM #37
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Amazing bro.. Ata Tundra is a big monster genetics.. same the FAST line, branching to heaven... keep the good work!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 06:40 PM #38
RockZone

Thx J Trich ; )

UpDaTe!!!!!

I have a pink hair genotype on an ata tundra

++

h

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 09-14-2017, 06:17 PM #39
RockZone

more pictures....

++

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Last edited by RockZone; 09-14-2017 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: picture

Old 09-14-2017, 07:23 PM #40
J TricH
Vendor

Waww.. what a big trees.. save the Pink pheno.. seems very interesting, I do not remember seeing it from my old crop of this.. good pics & work!!
J TricH is offline Quote