Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2017, 03:06 AM #21
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Hi !!!!!

I have just realized that I would have to place already three plants in two smartpot. Because the ata tundra should be more earlier level engaging blooming. I shall make photos today of the repotting. And when the declaration will be made, I shall cut so male there is.

" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

RockZone is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 08:07 AM #22
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Hi!

the three Ata tundra are in smartpot now.

two in a smartpot and the last with an other strain

++ for the next update ; )
" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 06-05-2017, 08:39 PM #23
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Wow.. big foots!! They are going to be very happy.. good & keep!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 11:33 AM #24
RockZone

UpDatE!!!

I took a cutting from three Ata Tundra to determine the sex a little more quickly.
I have also just worked on the structure of these just to make them take of the diameter and minimize the height.

pictures:

Three ata tundra are the biggest in smartpot. The rest is irrelevant.

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 06-23-2017, 11:36 AM #25
RockZone

clones:

++ for the next update

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 06-23-2017, 04:52 PM #26
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
What a good look.. big work.. wishing a sexy fems...
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2017, 10:23 AM #27
RockZone

UpdAtE!!!

The three ata tundra are females logically ; )

Three are declared in this way.

im lucky lol

I send pictures now

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 07-02-2017, 10:26 AM #28
RockZone

Pictures:

the three ata tundra are in smartpot ; )
++ for the next update

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

Old 07-04-2017, 01:13 AM #29
J TricH
Vendor

Wow.. the ATAs looking amazing... big trees coming!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2017, 08:11 PM #30
RockZone

UpDaTe!!!

This just to limit the size, I have no choice.

:barbarian-style:

++ for the next update ; )

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---