in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2017, 08:41 PM #31
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Weeks 8,7 (5 fem strains) & 5,4 (7 fast strains) to 12/12 at same time...

Power Africa FAST - 2 Liter pot Week 5 to 12/12

Power Africa FAST - This in 3,5 Liter pot week 4 to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2017, 11:00 PM #32
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Flowering is really fast in some genetics. With everything I have running on this grow I almost do not have time to keep up with them. They are going to end in record time, there is no doubt..

Big Nugs Fast
4 weeks to 12/12 - 3.5 Liter pots

C99 x Blueberry FAST

2 Liter pots Week 4 to 12/12 - Both with same leaf mutation.

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2017, 12:16 AM #33
J TricH
Vendor

Hey .. I have good news regarding the cutting time of all the genetic, I remember that they entered in flowering with 3 and 4 weeks of difference with respect to the traditional genetics. And this time they have been harvested mostly until only 2 weeks later .. Power Africa and C99 x BB could have been cut in the same week as the last traditional plants. But I preferred to cut them the following week for better cleaning and due to time issues for the photographic sessions.

Here the first ones that were harvested .. with the problem of my computer this week, I am very late with the selection of photos, edition, bla bla bla .. but in the next days we will have the Flowers Parade ...

Left to right - Power Africa, Power Africa, C99 x BB, C99 x BB, Jack Herer & Original Skunk.. All week 7 to 12/12 & 2 Liter pot (except OSkunk week 6 & 3,5 L pot)

Power Africa FAST nr 1 - 2 liter pot from seed & 7 weeks to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2017, 06:36 AM #34
J TricH
Vendor

Harvest day Power Africa FAST nr 2 - 2 liter pot 7 weeks to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2017, 08:24 AM #35
J TricH
Vendor

C99 x Blueberry FAST nr 1 - 2 Liter pot - harvest at 7 weeks to 12/12 -

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2017, 11:53 PM #36
J TricH
Vendor

C99 x Blueberry FAST nr 2

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 01:46 AM #37
J TricH
Vendor

Power Africa FAST nr 1&2 Vs C99 x Blueberry FAST nr 1&2

Jack Herer FAST 2L 7 weeks 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 01:48 AM #38
J TricH
Vendor

More pics from Jack Herer Fast..

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 03:42 PM #39
J TricH
Vendor

Original Skunk FAST Harvest with 7 weeks to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 02:01 PM #40
J TricH
Vendor

Big Nugs FAST nr 1 - Harvest 2 Liter pot Week 7 to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote