Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2017, 06:40 AM #11
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
I ve been growing cbd therapy for a few cycles and I just harvested her at day 48 to see how she compares with when I harvested at day 60. I believe at day 60 she still had a fair high to her so either I got a pheno that is closer to the 1:1 ratio or ....

anyway, I just hope seedsman does not come out 2 months later saying well actually a lot of people have grown the seeds now and they are actually not all 20:1 CBD THC ratio...

thats what happened with CBD therapy and because I dont have a lab to test it now I am left doubting whether or not is is a super high cbd low thc or more of a 1:1 ...

just ordered 2 packs of seeds man candida
Yes.. but I think that there will not be that problem, but you know, not everyone gets the same results even using the same clone.. wishing best ressults from your order
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 06:47 AM #12
Gr33nSanta

20 feminized beans ( i dont normally order fems...) should yield me a few stellar moms im sure. I only had 2 beans for therapy I think they were fem too but only 1 of 2 made it. Anyway, I love therapy as well, and wont get rid of ther mom until I grow a candida that outperforms her.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:58 AM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
20 feminized beans ( i dont normally order fems...) should yield me a few stellar moms im sure. I only had 2 beans for therapy I think they were fem too but only 1 of 2 made it. Anyway, I love therapy as well, and wont get rid of ther mom until I grow a candida that outperforms her.
Im sure you enjoy this strain.. I hope to see photos of that future mom
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 03:20 PM #14
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
This is amazing strain i see! Is there any test grow from outdoor? When this strain finished, mold resistance...?

Thanks for answers
belivitez is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 04:44 PM #15
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
im down to check this out. im going to look at the website right now
nameless is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 07:53 PM #16
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by belivitez View Post
This is amazing strain i see! Is there any test grow from outdoor? When this strain finished, mold resistance...?

Thanks for answers
I'm not sure bro, I'll ask, I've only tried it on indoor. And I've worked with low humidity all bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
im down to check this out. im going to look at the website right now
Great mate.. Enjoy the lab reports!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 10:09 PM #17
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Way to grow, J TricH!! Should help the masses. KUDOS on the development and outstanding ratio!

Candida, to me, is an odd name which conjures up thoughts of yeast/fungal infections (having seen it frequently in healthcare career- yikes!). I mean no disrespect, just seeing it for the first time "Candida", I immediately thought of that.

Candida albicans is an opportunistic fungus (or form of yeast) that is the cause of Candida Related Complex and numerous undesirable symptoms including fatigue, weight gain, joint pain, and gas.

I guess most folks wouldn't care or even know about C. albicans.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 10:38 PM #18
Gr33nSanta

first thing that came to my mind too lol but 20:1 THC CBD ratio under seed form I could careless of the name lol, when I give it to friends though I might give it a different name, here have some of my candida lol.

Old 02-18-2017, 12:06 AM #19
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Way to grow, J TricH!! Should help the masses. KUDOS on the development and outstanding ratio!

Candida, to me, is an odd name which conjures up thoughts of yeast/fungal infections (having seen it frequently in healthcare career- yikes!). I mean no disrespect, just seeing it for the first time "Candida", I immediately thought of that.

Candida albicans is an opportunistic fungus (or form of yeast) that is the cause of Candida Related Complex and numerous undesirable symptoms including fatigue, weight gain, joint pain, and gas.

I guess most folks wouldn't care or even know about C. albicans.
yes mate, that is one of its definitions, but it also has this one (translated from a Spanish text) more meaningful for this strain.
Concept of "candida"
The word "candida" has its name in the Latin "candidus" whose meaning is "bright white", in reference to the robes of that color, that appeared the Roman pretenders to the public positions, symbolizing the white the purity, the honesty and the simplicity. Hence, when this adjective is applied to a person, it is said to be naive, without malice and simple: "She is so innocent that she believed all her boyfriend's excuses" or "the innocence of her smile expresses the excellent person she is" .
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2017, 11:01 AM #20
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
I'm not sure bro, I'll ask, I've only tried it on indoor. And I've worked with low humidity all bloom

Great mate.. Enjoy the lab reports!!

Thanks Jtrich!! How long did she flowered indoor?
belivitez is offline Quote