Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2018, 11:33 AM #101
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enoughBongi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuicide View Post
If you ever find a cut with 0,29 and lower thc PLEASE send it to flowery fields )
I might do that. I have found place where I can test my plants for cannabinoid content. Hip hip horay! If this plant is low THC according to Alpha-cat test kit I will send it to lab for better analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
if this is anything like my phenos, yours look like a very low thc girl.
Good to hear. I think that I will run few more seeds of this variety to see if I can find better yielding pheno. I think I will test Nightingale also.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:22 PM #102
Gr33nSanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
I might do that. I have found place where I can test my plants for cannabinoid content. Hip hip horay! If this plant is low THC according to Alpha-cat test kit I will send it to lab for better analysis.

Good to hear. I think that I will run few more seeds of this variety to see if I can find better yielding pheno. I think I will test Nightingale also.
For me the better yielding pheno ended up with a fair bit of THC. I am really growing to love my number 2, in the right conditions the sugar leaves start to turn a dark purple, almost black. Has great resin coverage. The effects, anti-depressant, high energy, mental clarity, but relaxed.

I have been experimenting a bit more with smoking it, I generally shy away from her on a daily basis because I like to get high!

However, if I smoke my CD2 before bedtime, I ll have very vivid dreams through the nights, just as if I d taken a break of smoking weed for days.

I so rarely recall my dreams otherwise, and lately Ive been digging the long nights of sleep and fucked up dreams.

Truly a special plant.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:58 PM #103
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
Here is few pics I did take of it. First is from today.
View Image
Candida mother plant. It is from late flowering clone. Two talest tops are topped one time.
I think it rooted later than plant it was taken was harvested.
View Image
Flowering Candidia. The one I saved. It has shitty yield but it is good smoke.
View Image
Test smoke from bottom of the plant before it started to turn purple.
Hey, thanks for share your XPs.. yes seems the nonpurple pheno, this is the almost low thc pheno.. almost always under 0,8 thc I love to sleep easy...
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 04:03 AM #104
Sante

Sante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really niceSante is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
[b] In testing THC levels have never yet exceeded 0.5%
NEVER or EVER?
Quote:
CD1

CBD CBC d8-THC THC CBG CBN THC-V
7.81 nd 0.02 6.8 0.37 0.49

very disappointing to say the least, same thing happened with the CBD Therapy... except I only had one female of the CBD Therapy, and I have 2 more to test for the Candida, as well as 14 more seeds.

Quote:
CD-2
16.0 (CBD), 1.15 (THC), 1.06 (CBN), 0.19 (CBG), 0.15 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

CD-4
11.0 (CBD), 0.75 (THC), 0.62 (CBN), 0.20 (CBG), 0.10 (d8-THC), CBC not detected

I had quite a bit of spider mites on CD 4 and it was way more sativa dominant, both samples were harvested way early but CD 4 even more so.

Now I am stoked. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
Thanks Txuck, now I see how you got 100% high CBD--nice job! What you are offering here is a high CBD F2. It will take buyers some sifting to find something nice, but they will be rewarded if the right one is emerges.
sifting how much?

Last edited by Sante; 01-17-2018 at 04:15 AM..
Sante is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 04:40 AM #105
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sante View Post
NEVER or EVER?

sifting how much?

Hey, from the tests that I talked, never..

You can found very easy from 10 seeds packet...
J TricH is offline Quote